Late Games Thread

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Illegal formation is when the tight end is covered up or the tackle is uncovered.

Offsides is when the WR is lined up ahead of the ball.

bigE79

Reaction score
The Panch;4211244 said:
It's almost embarrassing we couldnt score against this pathetic defense for an entire game what Pittsburgh just did in a half.
Its alot different when you play on the road,brady cant do that hurry up **** he was doing to us.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Tebow 4/13 for 37 yards,he is on schedule for another miracle.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Picksix;4211278 said:
Okay, I don't like rueage, but I'm officially rueing the fact that we had Scott Chandler and let him go.

I have his autograph somewhere. I got it in San Antonio one year.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Picksix;4211318 said:
Lions with a fumble recovery for another TD. 31-3.
But Tebow is supposed to be the savior for the Broncos, they just play better when he is in there.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
This Skin demolition is extremely juicy. Darn it, we better win tonight.

:laugh2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Grossman doesnt hold the ball like Beck....he gets rid of it pretty quickly, often without thinking, thus his high INT rate, but also low sack rate.

Beck seems to treat the football like a sandwich, he refuses to share with his teammates. Thus he ends up eating it over and over against the Bills.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Grossman must be the illegitimate son of Jack in the Box... his head looks like a giant ping-pong ball...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Skins fans always having Hope for the first 4 0r five weeks of the season and then

reddyuta

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4211350 said:
Skins fans always having Hope for the first 4 0r five weeks of the season and then

its cute,they know they are doomed with these QBs but want to pretend they have a shot for a few weeks.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
bigE79;4211285 said:
Its alot different when you play on the road,brady cant do that hurry up **** he was doing to us.

No, it is embarrassing. There is absolutely no reason to only score 16 points against that D. It's especially embarrassing for an offense that is supposedly one of the best in the league.

Brady and his hurry up has nothing to do with it. If anything, Brady's hurry up should have only given us more opportunity to score.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
casmith07;4211215 said:
Also, how frustrating is it that the Buffalo Bills have 4 sacks and we couldn't muster but like 1 against the Skins.

Argh.

I thought we had 3 against Washington.

Just checked, and indeed we did.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am impressed with Dalton,he is doing enough for them to win in his rookie season.