Late games thread

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I think the Bears will take some of the starters out at some point and the Vikings will take over from there. The Rams are already up by a lot so this game means nothing for the Bears. But how about Seattle losing to the lowly Cards? Lol. That would put the Vikings at 5th seed, lol.

Carson

Reaction score
I think the Bears will take some of the starters out at some point and the Vikings will take over from there. The Rams are already up by a lot so this game means nothing for the Bears. But how about Seattle losing to the lowly Cards? Lol. That would put the Vikings at 5th seed, lol.

Comes down to, does Chicago want to play Minnesota again next week? Or try their luck with Philly

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Rams need to blow the doors off San Fran so Nagy pulls guys at halftime. I want Cousins next week.

Carson

Reaction score
Rams need to blow the doors off San Fran so Nagy pulls guys at halftime. I want Cousins next week.

Won’t happen. We get the Seahawks unless they choke their lead

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Could be good for us. Go Cards and Cousins actually earn you paycheck. Is Seattle playing their starters?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Come on Bears stop playing hard. LOL

yeah...I don't get it. If I'm Chicago...I want the Vikings next week. No way I wanna see Philly roll into your house. You just never know if Foles could get hot...Chicago vs Philly is a coin flip if you ask me.:rolleyes:

flosho

Reaction score
KissingTittiesTrubitsky just overthrew his WR. Such a scrub.