Late games thread

Tsug

Reaction score
1GFbR5s.jpg

gmb1

Reaction score
Question. If the Seahags and Vikings lose and Eagles win do we still play Seattle?

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
LOL at Commanders, 6 yards rushing and two first downs in the first half.

gmb1

Reaction score
The Squeelers are gonna miss the playoffs. HA

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow....that's a lot of yards....

The #Bengals have officially allowed the most yards in franchise history. They snapped the 6,349 yards given up in 1995.

joseephuss

Reaction score
That is not a TD and should be a fumble for Jackson. I doubt the refs change the call and will keep it as a TD.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
People are talking about how the Bears should let the Vikings win this game, because they get to play Cousins at home, instead of having to face Foles and the hot Eagles.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Gotta give the Eagles credit for hanging in there and turning it around. The Vikes really fell from grace.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
People are talking about how the Bears should let the Vikings win this game, because they get to play Cousins at home, instead of having to face Foles and the hot Eagles.

Whoever is saying that is definitely right. It is 01:43 am right now where I am but I am still awake to see the Seahawks fall to the lowly Cardinals. I like miracles. lol.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dang. The Eagles look like they are going to make the playoffs. I don’t want us to face them with Foles as the QB.