Late Games Thread

remdak

Reaction score
Anyone that thinks this staff would have played Thornhill is not thinking straight. Heath and Woods would still be starting with the kid getting worked into the lineup. An injury would be how the young guy got on the field...
Besides, he wouldn't be allowed to jump a route like that as a Cowboys safety. He would be coached to always keep the play in front of him. Bend don't break. Or bend don't break or create turnovers.

Last edited:

slick325

Reaction score
Besides, he wouldn't be allowed to jump a route like that as a Cowboys safety. He would be coached to always keep the play in front of him. Bend don't break. Or bend don't break or creat turnovers.

Sigh...smh

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Need to bring up something about the Eagles loss to the Dolphins.
Besides them losing...:lmao2:

But it was also big, because it was a common game loss, but we lost to the Bills, so it keeps it the same

I don't have it in front of me, but I think we are 5-5 with the Bears and Commanders left. And they are now 5-4 with the Commanders and the NYG twice. As our common opponents. I guess the division teams count as common opponents.

So will still come down to winning 2 more plus beating the Eagles, unless they drop a few of those games.

remdak

Reaction score
The league is finally starting to overrule ref calls on pass interference when challenged. There must have been an edict to overrule a few more.

remdak

Reaction score
Need to bring up something about the Eagles loss to the Dolphins.
Besides them losing...:lmao2:

But it was also big, because it was a common game loss, but we lost to the Bills, so it keeps it the same

I don't have it in front of me, but I think we are 5-5 with the Bears and Commanders left. And they are now 5-4 with the Commanders and the NYG twice. As our common opponents. I guess the division teams count as common opponents.

So will still come down to winning 2 more plus beating the Eagles, unless they drop a few of those games.
I find it hard to care, but as usual I will be rooting for the Cowboys to win cause I can't help it. But, this team has taken all the "care" out of me. In the past, I would have been thinking about all these scenarios. Now, I will just watch the games and see what happens.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it hard to care, but as usual I will be rooting for the Cowboys to win cause I can't help it. But, this team has taken all the "care" out of me. In the past, I would have been thinking about all these scenarios. Now, I will just watch the games and see what happens.

I understand, and feel the same actually. But I looked this up before the Bills game as I needed something to do.
As common games come before NFC record.

gmb1

Reaction score
Chargers vs Broncos might be the only interesting game?