Late Games Thread

ksadler1

Reaction score
So what will the Chargers be called when they move to England?

Reactions: JPM

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Well, if we want to make a list of all the safeties the Cowboys could have had over the past several seasons.......ouch.

I'm just wondering, would it hurt at this point to kick the tires on Eric Berry for the stretch run? What's there to lose?

gmb1

Reaction score
Not only the Beagles lose but so do the Fakers to my Mavs! :flagwave:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I don't spend any time on Bears' boards, but I wonder if Bear fans complain as much about trading up for Trubisky when Watson and Mahomes were on the board than some Cowboy fans moan about taking Hill over Thornhill. We all get it that Thornhill would have been the better pick based on their play so far. Merriman seemed like the better pick than Ware for maybe a year and then Merriman stunk up the joint and Ware rocked. Not saying this will happen again, especially since Hill has shown absolutely nothing to date.

Cowboys fans would have been merciless if Jerry traded up for Trubisky, and in doing so, passed on Mahomes.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe he did. Watch them overturn this. The NFL is becoming a joke. Even more inconsistent with pass interference than it was before review was available.
I was busy and didn't even see the call overturned. What happened?

remdak

Reaction score
I don't spend any time on Bears' boards, but I wonder if Bear fans complain as much about trading up for Trubisky when Watson and Mahomes were on the board than some Cowboy fans moan about taking Hill over Thornhill. We all get it that Thornhill would have been the better pick based on their play so far. Merriman seemed like the better pick than Ware for maybe a year and then Merriman stunk up the joint and Ware rocked. Not saying this will happen again, especially since Hill has shown absolutely nothing to date.

Cowboys fans would have been merciless if Jerry traded up for Trubisky, and in doing so, passed on Mahomes.
Bears fans complain about this all time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drew Tranquell just made a play for the Chargers, a DB, Dallas passed on him, wow, they are such dummies.

he made another play. He may be a LB I don’t know. But hey Dallas passed on him.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I was busy and didn't even see the call overturned. What happened?
It was pass interference but so were so many other ones this year that didn't get overturned. Romo even thought he was throwing to t. Hill, who was not even the guy interfered with.

Gotta keep the stats looking good for the nfls golden boy