Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I really hate the Seachickens for the dirty and despicable way they played us this season. I haven't forgotten that hit on Sean Lee. However, even though I have a lot of respect for RG3 and Mike Shanahan, I cannot as a Cowboy fan root for the Commanders. I think the Skins will win this game, but that's not the same as hoping they do. I just don't think I can root for either team. I wish there were some way both teams could lose. Since it's the playoffs, even a tie is not possible. So I guess the only thing to do is watch it from a standpoint of appreciating the sport itself and then hope whoever wins gets eliminated in the next round.

In any case, I gag at any playoffs that don't feature the Dallas Cowboys. At this point there's no college football to fall back on. There's not even any Canadian football, not that I waste my time on that crap.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Rooting for Wilson and that hard nosed D that can sack qbs unlike others 0_o

Diogenes

Reaction score
I won't be rooting for either team to win. I'll be rooting for the Commanders to lose.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Rooting for seahawks. They really impressed me this year. I dont remember hearing anything about them last year. I thought we were going to beat them easily lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
Diogenes;4946113 said:
I won't be rooting for either team to win. I'll be rooting for the Commanders to lose.
This works for me

RS12

Reaction score
Wilson totally reminds me of Fran Tarkenton. Same size, scrambles like him, throws like him. Wonder if he'll ever win the big one. Tarkenton never did but he lost to three great teams.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Diogenes;4946113 said:

:hammer: :skins: :suxskins: :skins: :suxskins:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it's a coin flip game. I don't trust either QB.

The Commanders have a shot because it's at home and they have a running game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It really will be interesting seeing how each QB plays.

RG3 has the huge advantage of playing at home. They lose for sure, imo, if this game is in Seattle. But in Washington, this one can go either way.

In any case, the two QBs have almost identical stats and have the two highest rated rookie QB ratings in NFL history.

Of course,

• the Skins burned THREE 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder to get RG3.
  • the Hawks used one 3rd round pick to steal Wilson.
Same results and almost identical stats.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Reverend Conehead;4946103 said:
I really hate the Seachickens for the dirty and despicable way they played us this season. I haven't forgotten that hit on Sean Lee. However, even though I have a lot of respect for RG3 and Mike Shanahan, I cannot as a Cowboy fan root for the Commanders. I think the Skins will win this game, but that's not the same as hoping they do. I just don't think I can root for either team. I wish there were some way both teams could lose. Since it's the playoffs, even a tie is not possible. So I guess the only thing to do is watch it from a standpoint of appreciating the sport itself and then hope whoever wins gets eliminated in the next round.

In any case, I gag at any playoffs that don't feature the Dallas Cowboys. At this point there's no college football to fall back on. There's not even any Canadian football, not that I waste my time on that crap.

I'l be rooting for the Seahawks to go all the way to SB, but for Golden Tate to make some high profile bone headed plays on the way.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Risen Star;4946238 said:
I think it's a coin flip game. I don't trust either QB.

The Commanders have a shot because it's at home and they have a running game.

So do the Seahawks. Marshawn Lynch is pretty good, and they're both running that option threat.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kilyin;4946265 said:
So do the Seahawks. Marshawn Lynch is pretty good, and they're both running that option threat.

Yeah. That's why I think it's a coin flip.

Play the game in Seattle and it's a stone cold lock for the Seahawks.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Kilyin;4946265 said:

Yea I was thinking the same thing, Lynch is a monster and their D is damn good and very aggressive.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Risen Star;4946268 said:
Yeah. That's why I think it's a coin flip.

Play the game in Seattle and it's a stone cold lock for the Seahawks.

Definitely.

dfan32

Reaction score
This game is interesting because both teams are QBed by rookies who both have had an incredible rookie season.

That's as close as I come to any kudos for the Skins.:p:

Go Seahawks!!!!!!!

rbr651

Reaction score
I'm rooting for an asteroid to hit the stadium just as the kickoff happens.