Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

Zordon

Reaction score
Lets go skins. Whenever one of our NFCeast counterparts is successful it makes Jerry Jones nervous.

Here's to a Skins vs. Texans Super Bowl :cheers:.....then the asteroid can hit. :laugh2:

DFWJC

Reaction score
I've never seen a team so different at home vs on the road. Seattle is that team though. Dominant at home and pretty JAG on the road.

newlander

Reaction score
are a totally different team outside Seattle. SKins are punching them right in the mouth....only way to deal with a bully. They're blowing them 7 yds off the ball on those run plays:gonna be a LONG day for that Seattle front 7

Kilyin

Reaction score
Zordon;4946395 said:
Lets go skins. Whenever one of our NFCeast counterparts is successful it makes Jerry Jones nervous.

Here's to a Skins vs. Texans Super Bowl :cheers:.....then the asteroid can hit. :laugh2:

You are chemically imbalanced, or just a straight up lunatic. I'd set you straight though.

DFWJC

Reaction score
zack;4946393 said:
Commanders line sucks huh?
I think they have a very good oline for the scheme they run. Anyone that says otherwise is not watching very closely.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DFWJC;4946403 said:
I think they have a very good oline for the scheme they run. Anyone that says otherwise is not watching very closely.

They do. It took a while to get there, with a lot of spare parts, but it's effective now.

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
187beatdown;4946390 said:
It'll be one of the 9 passes he completes all game. What a superstar.

Stomped the Cowboys TWICE and in the playoffs currently winning with a TD pass and he's just a rookie

31264258.jpg

rbr651

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4946386 said:
The Commanders offense is too good...I just don't see Seattle being able to stop them in their stadium for the whole game

Their receivers are pedestrian, Garcon is a #2 on many teams in the NFL. Their pass game looks much better due to their run game and the threat of fun,

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I want the skins to win and do well in the playoffs just so that it puts more pressure on the cowboys and jerry to get to the post season!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Go skins, rub it in Jones' face. Maybe then he'll make real changes.