Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4947092 said:
the Eagles rivalry started way before 89. Just go away

If I started watching the Cowboys in 88 then that means for me the rivalry started in 89

Do us all a favor and stop posting

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4947078 said:
Not all posters on this board hate the skins the most

Some cowboys fans hate the skins

some hate the giants more

some hate the eagles more

It's all based on how old you are and what time period you watched the cowboys in

I come from the Bounty Bowl era in 89 which started that rivalry

I get that part, but I don't think anyone who calls him/herself a Cowboys fan would root for ANY of those 3 (unless 2 of them are playing each other and a Cowboys division title or playoff berth is on the line).

Look, I hate the Saints, but I don't root for the Skins (or Eagles, or Giants) against them!! :rolleyes:

Eddie

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4947112 said:
I get that part, but I don't think anyone who calls him/herself a Cowboys fan would root for ANY of those 3 (unless 2 of them are playing each other and a Cowboys division title or playoff berth is on the line).

Look, I hate the Saints, but I don't root for the Skins (or Eagles, or Giants) against them!! :rolleyes:

This is so childish.

:bang2:

phildominator

Reaction score
Doesn'tCareAboutHistorySince88;4947078 said:
Not all posters on this board hate the skins the most

Some cowboys fans hate the skins

some hate the giants more

some hate the eagles more

It's all based on how old you are and what time period you watched the cowboys in

I come from the Bounty Bowl era in 89 which started that rivalry

What's your take on the Pittsburgh Steelers and the SF 49ers?

Do you know what "The Catch" is?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't give a squat about the deadskins, but the more Jones' is embarrassed, the better the chance he will make significant changes. Seeing the deadskins, and the giants pummel the Cowboys, not only will this enrage the fans, but force Jones to try and keep up.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
RG3 doesn't even have 100 yards passing yet and could win a playoff game tonight.

Yeah Romo is the problem. LOL.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
IF RG3 is not taken out this game and the skins lose, i know Shanahan will get killed in the DC media tomorrow

Diogenes

Reaction score
Seattle has had their chances. They have nobody to blame but themselves if they lose this game.