Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4947221 said:
Wilson knew he was gonna get hit but he took it like a champ and delivered the pass on target!

yea...he's pretty damn cool..

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Clove;4947212 said:
The play he called to beat the blitz, something Garrett couldn't figure out. I guess they had nothing in the books at Princeton about beating blitzes.

Ah, OK. I probably missed the set up to your post.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Seattle needs to go out and sign a Mike Wallace. Still relatively young WR with speed to compliment the running game.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4947188 said:

Do you have anything to refute it besides emoticons?

McNabb at least had to win games by himself, this guy just hands the ball off and his job is done. <100 yards passing LOL what a joke

forever22

Reaction score
Clove;4947225 said:
Wilson beat another free man coming at him blitz.

I should hope so, you said he's a good running QB and as you pointed out, he's a rookie so he has young legs

DFWJC

Reaction score
West coast teams don't get the same exposure. All we have heard all season is how great RG3 is but Wilson had almost the same stas and results but a fraction of the exposure.
He's good

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Clove;4947212 said:
The play he called to beat the blitz, something Garrett couldn't figure out. I guess they had nothing in the books at Princeton about beating blitzes.

That's all about a good, mobile QB who makes good decisions as well as a good coaching job to prevent the blitz.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Clove;4947212 said:

:romothumbsup:

Eddie

Reaction score
Wow, that's 3 first round draft picks laying on the carpet.