Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Commanders

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
koolaid;4947534 said:
Can't believe all of the excuses these pundits are making for the skins.

I didn't know RG3's knee could stare down receivers.

I'm guessing they know all about the Cowboys/Skins rivalry...which explains why they would love the SKins so much. :p:

popp1234

Reaction score
Dallas;4947518 said:
You are telling me. Look at all of our Cowboys fans here falling all in love w/ RG3.

They then have to go out and start love fest threads over him? Get out of here w/ that crap. :lmao:

Only our fans here at CBZ. Head scratching oddities all over this place.

Exactly....I will never understand. We are the most hated organization in sports. Other fans rejoice over our failures and sorrow. They hate us more than anything, yet we give it up and root for our arch rivals? Unreal.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
StarBoyz83;4947484 said:
Im not sure if theyll beat green bay but im saying they have the best chance. Its either green bay most likely / seahawks vs broncos in the sb

Watch out for SF. I thinks it's between them and Seattle for the NFC. I can't stand SF from the top down but they are a replica of Seattle. I don't see GB keeping up with these young QB's.
Yep Denver will win the AFC. I have to live with it since I live here. If PManning ran for Mayor, he would win 99% of the vote. They are sooooo in love with him and I see why.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
forever22;4947532 said:
Not trying to bash our patchwork D, they played well but, Commanders scored 14 today...we put up more than that against them. Still fail to see other posters point putting all the blame on our QB

This win is so great

Their hiding...

:laugh2:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
tupperware;4947499 said:
Is RG3 the savior of everything?

tumblr_lasmpzzeeo1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

Did the Skins just get knocked out of the playoffs?

tumblr_lrkomxVBsq1qbjavzo1_500.gif

:laugh2:

chuffly

Reaction score
z
Double Trouble;4947516 said:
IMO Washington should've played Cousins from the start.

:laugh2: at Cowboy fans bashing Griffin. Yes, he's largely a media creation, but last week, he wasn't the QB who gacked away a chance to be playing this game in Dallas today.

Likely because he wasn't asked to do anything to gack the game away. Acting like his game last week was some kind of accomplishment when Shannahan called an incredibly conservative game plan for his QB and asked his ground game to win it instead is just silly.

Romo played bad last week, but that doesn't give us free reign to make up any narrative we want and ignore what actually happened on the field.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
chuffly;4947569 said:
Romo played bad last week, but that doesn't give us free reign to make up any narrative we want and ignore what actually happened on the field.

Romo bad played bad? No, how about horrendous and gave away the game by himself? I think horrendous is a better word.

Would be nice if we could have gotten Wilson in the 3rd round... but no, we already had a wonderful QB.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
yimyammer;4947515 said:
something irritates me about the way Carrol struts up and down the sidelines

I hate it too but he built a winner or built a group of guys who built a winner.
Much more than what we have done.
All we do is lose every year and then go copy others who have done it in the past instead of using out own ingenuity.
Oh ya, we don't have a football guy as a GM, we have a student with deminsia asking questions of others around the league of how to solve our problems. What a joke.
JJ is probably on the phone with the owner of the Seahawks and Ravens right now.

burmafrd

Reaction score
ufcrules1;4947608 said:
Romo bad played bad? No, how about horrendous and gave away the game by himself? I think horrendous is a better word.

Would be nice if we could have gotten Wilson in the 3rd round... but no, we already had a wonderful QB.

you need a new shtick
THis one is getting boring

newlander

Reaction score
StarBoyz83;4947420 said:
Seahawks are the only team that can beat green bay and it wouldnt suprise me at all.

...but I don't think they'll have enough gas in the tank when they get to Lambeau..hope I'm wrong: hate da ***** packers

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
newlander;4947657 said:
...but I don't think they'll have enough gas in the tank when they get to Lambeau..hope I'm wrong: hate da ***** packers

I hope GB destroys Seattle. I loathe that team, but I hate the Skins even more.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4947666 said:
Because it's a strange thing to say after RGIII's rookie year.

normally i would agree....but since Bob has already been anointed i figured he should play accordingly .

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
gmb85;4947641 said:
Hopefully these deadskin fans will go away now. :)

Yes....and I wanted to say, I like your sig. I too was mistaken for a dude too many times on this site. :rolleyes: Wish I'd thought of that. I may have to steal it one of these days!! :D

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
LOL @ ESPN's post-game show. They're falling in love with Wilson now. (Such fickle boys!) I guess we'll have to hear that for the next week, but at least he's not in our division.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
RG3 choked
Up 14 points at home in the 1st quarter but don't score anytime after that. Since then throws a pick and fumbled. Only throws for 84 yards. Yes thats correct 84 yards. But guess what they won't put this one on him:lmao2:

Without a run game RG3 is a joke of a QB. He is mike vick. And will be hurt alot during the season/ miss games.

gmb85

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4947707 said:
Yes....and I wanted to say, I like your sig. I too was mistaken for a dude too many times on this site. :rolleyes: Wish I'd thought of that. I may have to steal it one of these days!! :D

Yeah, after 4 years I thought it was a good idea. Thanks for sig love. :starspin

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
Risen Star;4947416 said:
What does he do?

Run around and make high percentage throws to wide open receivers?

Honestly. He had to be a big boy today. Be a real NFL QB. He flopped. Badly.

And I loved every second of it.

If you're keeping score, that's 185 yards passing on 50% completion percentage in the last two games combined.

What a phenom.

If I'm Romo, I call him tonight and tell him he doesn't suck as much as he looked today.

Your bias is pathetic. He clearly should not have been playing after the injury in the Ravens game. A quarterback that can't plant and throw is a quarterback that can't be effective, it doesn't matter who they are.

Keep hating, he'll keep beating your team too.