Latest Cowboys report from FoxSports

blindzebra

Reaction score
jterrell said:
Why are you still responding to Nors?
We ARE going to camp as a base 3-4 team.

You were right in many ways but wrong about the end result in this case.
Let it go and move on for chrissakes.

No one wants to read you and Nors bicker and whine for another 55 pages.
This is a very public acknowledgement of this issue. I have no intention of playign 3rd grade hall monitor for another 2 months.

Then why not fix the root of the problem?

I'm RESPONDING, I'm not the one posting one thread after another on the same subject, injecting it into every thread I can. I'm not the one who supposedly has the other on ignore, yet keeps mentioning the other in posts.

I'm not the one using Romo versus Henson, just to inflame the board.

I not the one who claimed an inside source about a trade about to happen, and than admitted a couple of days ago to have no inside source.

Last I checked all that is against the forum rules.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Then why not fix the root of the problem?

I'm RESPONDING, I'm not the one posting one thread after another on the same subject, injecting it into every thread I can. I'm not the one who supposedly has the other on ignore, yet keeps mentioning the other in posts.

I'm not the one using Romo versus Henson, just to inflame the board.

I not the one who claimed an inside source about a trade about to happen, and than admitted a couple of days ago to have no inside source.

Last I checked all that is against the forum rules.

The root of the problem is that you can't stop RESPONDING.
Nors goes off on tangents but how about simply manning up and admitting you were flat wrong or just ignoring him. How much more gum flapping are YOU going to do about the 3-4? Good Lord all we did was spend all off-season adding the personnel to make the switch. We did not have the personnel when Nors first brought it up but we darn sure do now and allowing yourself to get worked up by someone that never mentions you by name is assinine.

As to the forum rules: How about you stop tattling like a little girl?
We do our best to enforce the rules, we do not need you crying over every Nors post. The last time you tried this victim act you had been insulting Nors for 10 posts before he called you a name at all.

Feel free to report any post that breaks guidelines. Dont respond to it. Simply use the report function and you will get moderator action immediately. Instead you want to post 12 times then cry it was a violation? Good grief.

Nors issues with this board are to be between Nors and the moderation staff and quite frankly are absolutely none of your business unless you are directly insulted/offended or harassed.

Moderation in public is something we as a group seldom do and it is certainly discouraged but making this issue VERY PUBLIC and informing all that this nonsense must stop is the only way to get to the ROOT CAUSE.

blindzebra

Reaction score
jterrell said:
The root of the problem is that you can't stop RESPONDING.
Nors goes off on tangents but how about simply manning up and admitting you were flat wrong or just ignoring him. How much more gum flapping are YOU going to do about the 3-4? Good Lord all we did was spend all off-season adding the personnel to make the switch. We did not have the personnel when Nors first brought it up but we darn sure do now and allowing yourself to get worked up by someone that never mentions you by name is assinine.

As to the forum rules: How about you stop tattling like a little girl?
We do our best to enforce the rules, we do not need you crying over every Nors post. The last time you tried this victim act you had been insulting Nors for 10 posts before he called you a name at all.

Feel free to report any post that breaks guidelines. Dont respond to it. Simply use the report function and you will get moderator action immediately. Instead you want to post 12 times then cry it was a violation? Good grief.

Nors issues with this board are to be between Nors and the moderation staff and quite frankly are absolutely none of your business unless you are directly insulted/offended or harassed.

Moderation in public is something we as a group seldom do and it is certainly discouraged but making this issue VERY PUBLIC and informing all that this nonsense must stop is the only way to get to the ROOT CAUSE.

Tattling like a little girl? Insulting and sexist, hmmm, no rules against that is there?

Opps, I did it again.:rolleyes:

Little Jr

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I'm RESPONDING, I'm not the one posting one thread after another on the same subject, injecting it into every thread I can.

In Nors defence he didn't start this thread. He just responded. I'm aware of the other threads but I'm just talking about thsi thread.

We will use the 4-3 but I do believe the 3-4 will be our base.JMO!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra said:
Tattling like a little girl? Insulting and sexist, hmmm, no rules against that is there?

Opps, I did it again.:rolleyes:

And by doing it again....you are just further proving some of the points JT was trying to make.

Nors may be a lead dancer, nors may be a conductor or DJ....but it takes more then just nors for there to be a dance.

This is the end of this talk.