latest Drafttek Mock

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2740643 said:
oh i see what you meant sorry, now this is what i would do and take
2nd trade down 3 slots to 5 take louis delmas (pick up a 5th)
3rd trade down again Herman Johnson (pick up another 5th & 7th)
4th trade down again 4 slot to 7 Rhett Bomar (pick up another 4th & 7th)
4th T J Lang
4th Jason Williams
5th Sammie Hill
5th Lardarius Webb
5th Johnny Knox
5th Louis Vasquez or Roger Allen
6th trade down, pick up 5th 2010 too and a lower 6th; Henry Melton
7th; trade down again, pick up a 2010 6th too; Everette Pedescleaux DE

you will have a 5th and a 6th or 7th extra picks, along with compensation picks of a 3rd and 4th hopefully for Chris Canty & Burnett, this wil enable us to move up high in 1st round next year with these extra picks to get an impact player

granted you cant trade your 3rd & 4th compensation picks, but you can trade your own 3rd and 4th to move up with the extra picks you get in draft this year;

Can I have whatever you are smoking? Trading down and getting Delmas....OK LOL. He will be gone no later then 35-40th.

Stop the insanity people. It's in every other mock.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2741181 said:
rampage what about the Oklahoma QB you dont think he will be a high QB, he looked pretty darn good to me in that bowl game;
he's got a better chance than Tebow or McCoy. but than again that ain't saying much imo.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2741209 said:
Can I have whatever you are smoking? Trading down and getting Delmas....OK LOL. He will be gone no later then 35-40th.

Stop the insanity people. It's in every other mock.

Uh, mocks are simply subjective projections. The Draft has not happened yet. Agreed, Delmas is projected to go higher in a majority of the mocks/rankings, but there reports that do not even rank him as the top safety. Delmas could very well be taken earlier than 51, but it is not out of the realm of possibility that he falls beyond 51 either.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
BAT;2741338 said:
Uh, mocks are simply subjective projections. The Draft has not happened yet. Agreed, Delmas is projected to go higher in a majority of the mocks/rankings, but there reports that do not even rank him as the top safety. Delmas could very well be taken earlier than 51, but it is not out of the realm of possibility that he falls beyond 51 either.

I'll take the under on Delmas draft position of 50.5. My propositin to you is...
I'll fly the US flag in my sig until the season starts if you agree to do the same with the Canadian flag.

No way Delmas gets to 51.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2741431 said:
I'll take the under on Delmas draft position of 50.5. My propositin to you is...
I'll fly the US flag in my sig until the season starts if you agree to do the same with the Canadian flag.

No way Delmas gets to 51.

Sure why not. But lets make it the Hawaiian flag, let's really screw everyone up. :p:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
dbair1967;2741195 said:
They may well take a TE in the middle to later rounds, and brought in NC State's Anthony Hill for a visit.

They probably do need another TE, Hannah is a project and more of a receiver an almost assuredly brings no value in the short yardage offense, and almost assuredly cant replace Witten or Bennett if either got hurt.

I just meant at 51.

I changed prio to 9 for all positions on that sim so we just took BPA unless we had already drafted in that area. Sucks that it was a TE because I know we won't draft one in r2. Not since BP isn't here, lol.