LaVar Arrington anyone?

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
He must really suck for the 'skins to be playing other players in front of him, especially considering his salary!!!

Once again another Penn St. bust!!!

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I dont know much about this guy, other than he is sitting on the sidelines, making a ton of money. That tells me he is not a system type player. Players like that cuz real trouble for the whole d. I would not trade for him and I sure wouldn't want to take the cap hit for the skins. No go here.

Smith22

Reaction score
dcdallaschick said:
When Marvin Lewis ran the Skins defense, he got frustrated at LaVar because of all the whining about the plays he liked/didn't like and the freelancing. There was an article at the time that said LaVar actually had an established hand signal he'd use when lining up that would communicate to the defense he had no idea what play they were running and he'd be freelancing for that play.

So... ummm, no.

That has been his rap his whole career in the NFL. Lots of talent, but won't trust the scheme and his teammates, constantly taking himself out of position to try and make a play.

Smith22

Reaction score
Mansta54 said:
Hell "NO"!!!! He's a Foreskin, nuff said....

What does that have to do with anything? Honestly. Who cares what team he plays for, if he can make our team better, I would be all for it, but I pass on this one.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Seems to me he is still riding that guess the snap count play at Penn State. SO overrated. The guys has so much skill, it's about time people start calling him a bust.