LaVar Ball Pulls Li'Angelo Ball From UCLA

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Lavar pulled him out of college? Really? What’s next, he pulls Lonzo out of the NBA?
I certainly hope LiAngelo knows he could have told him to go to take a flying leap and actually go to college, especially since it was enabled by a scholarship that he earned.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Lavar pulled him out of college? Really? What’s next, he pulls Lonzo out of the NBA?
I certainly hope LiAngelo knows he could have told him to go to take a flying leap and actually go to college, especially since it was enabled by a scholarship that he earned.

I doubt any of the three or mature enough to stand up to their father or are even capable of running their lives, which isn't really a knock for guys all under the age of 20. He dominates their lives to make up for his unfulfilled dreams and here is at least one case, we someone can objectively say, he's causing harm.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
They are his kids.....I guess he made 3 of them because he knew he would screw them up worse than his own career

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yet another stupid set of statements, decisions, and moves by one of the dumbest people on the planet.

This guy is a complete joke and the media are complete jokes for continuing to listen to this guy talk, and continuing to cover his BS circus crap he calls 'love for his boys'.

This guy loves himself and the fame that loving himself has created. He's a bum.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rather than using this as a learning opportunity for his kleptomaniac son, he's complaining about a suspension. And on top of that, he's on the cusp of ruining his youngest son's college aspirations by not respecting the NCAA amateurism rules. Lamelo is the #9 ranked prospect in the 2019 class and has a legit future in basketball. This is getting ugly.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This truly makes no sense.
Guy just has no idea how to chill out.

As Jerry Jones said, never let your money get mad.

UCLA has full rides for his kids guaranteed and to think at least one of them couldn't simply use a FREE UCLA degree is heinously short-sighted.
Kids are gonna end up in friggin Isreal or Turkey for 2 or 3 years and no real hope of a degree or NBA draft selection.
It will be a true grind where you need thick skin as the American to play in those places.
LiAngelo was not on NBA radars. He's a 3 star high school recruit.
He wasn't even deserving of a full ride to UCLA....

Guessing no one is happier than UCLA this happened. They don't need the negative press.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This truly makes no sense.
Guy just has no idea how to chill out.

As Jerry Jones said, never let your money get mad.

UCLA has full rides for his kids guaranteed and to think at least one of them couldn't simply use a FREE UCLA degree is heinously short-sighted.
Kids are gonna end up in friggin Isreal or Turkey for 2 or 3 years and no real hope of a degree or NBA draft selection.
It will be a true grind where you need thick skin as the American to play in those places.
LiAngelo was not on NBA radars. He's a 3 star high school recruit.
He wasn't even deserving of a full ride to UCLA....

Guessing no one is happier than UCLA this happened. They don't need the negative press.
Lamelo had a shot to maybe be a late lotto pick, but his game to me comes off as an even less efficient Nick Young. If he plays overseas, and gets in of the better leagues I think his sense of entitlement will will sink him once he isnt getting playing time.