Law has a good Visit

bsheeern

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
:laugh2:

This should get some of the haters fired up ...
I have a thousand dollars that says he's not going to be ready by the Preseason!!

joseephuss

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
:laugh2:

This should get some of the haters fired up ...

I don't think there are any Law haters around. Just people not willing to rush to sign a guy to a very large contract when he has yet to prove he will be ready to play and also willing to move to FS. Lower the money demands that Law has to a realistic level for a player his age and prove that he can run and cut and people may seem a bit more open minded to him being a Cowboy. I just don't see Law lowering his demands unless every other team rebuffs him.

ravidubey

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I just don't see Law lowering his demands unless every other team rebuffs him.

Even then I think he would only sign a one-year deal.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The question is - when does he gravitate to Parcells and say, here's what I have on the table.

Then he's a Cowboy! 2nd week of camp.

Regards - have a great weekend!

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I don't think there are any Law haters around. Just people not willing to rush to sign a guy to a very large contract when he has yet to prove he will be ready to play and also willing to move to FS. Lower the money demands that Law has to a realistic level for a player his age and prove that he can run and cut and people may seem a bit more open minded to him being a Cowboy. I just don't see Law lowering his demands unless every other team rebuffs him.

Hey, how's it going Josephus? Nice day today in Austin, eh?

I wasn't talking about Law haters though ...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Nors said:
The question is - when does he gravitate to Parcells and say, here's what I have on the table.

Then he's a Cowboy! 2nd week of camp.

Regards - have a great weekend!

"When" is very hypothetical. But then again you are a homer and definitely have an agenda. Good luck with all that.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch and the hate post as predicted - I notice the edit too!

Law update - he's at 85% and fully running. In fact working out currently with that track dude - who works with all the track guys and football players. His name escapes me. Law said in todays Globe he'll be 100% by camp.

Someone is getting a steal in Law. Lets hope Parcells talks sense into Law's head.

bsheeern

Reaction score
Nors said:
Fletch and the hate post as predicted - I notice the edit too!

Law update - he's at 85% and fully running. In fact working out currently with that track dude - who works with all the track guys and football players. His name escapes me. Law said in todays Globe he'll be 100% by camp.

Someone is getting a steal in Law. Lets hope Parcells talks sense into Law's head.
He's such a steal that no one want to steal him?????:laugh2: