Twitter: Lawrence does have a stress fracture in foot

Motorola

Reaction score
I love how Parsons has multiple ailments but played damn near the whole game Sunday. I know he wanted to keep playing but the coach has to take him out in a blowout.

I'm sure he will be fine but tank is the one to be worried about. Seems like he's always got something going on and it normally affects his play. Hopefully he's fully healthy for a playoff push.
With the way some of the younger guys are playing, plus the Giants Oline being depleted perhaps Lawrence should sit this one out.

coult44

Reaction score
Actually it seems like Micah always has something going on. He's been hobbled his entire pro career. Plays through it so far but always says he's dealing with something.
When you play with that type of speed and violence, it’s inevitable!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Actually it seems like Micah always has something going on. He's been hobbled his entire pro career. Plays through it so far but always says he's dealing with something.
It may be that We're simply made more aware due to His profile and impact, lots of other players are probably suffering from niggles and ouchies, but unless they leave the field it's barely noticed.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, Dez & Julio Jones had to have two surgeries on the same foot. If it's the 5th metatarsal again it's the outside bone that is part of the pinkie toe. Same thing that James Washington is rehabbing from.
Is that what Deion had?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
lol… Who pissed in A Rod’s cheerios to make him go super-human QB vs us?! Can’t stand losing to him and Brady lol

They can beat us with broken thumbs, strained calfs, and probably when they are old men using walkers to hobble around the field lol

uhmm.. seems like they pretty much beat most teams. Thats why they are all time greats.

Kind of like Mahomes right now... hes the man, accept that if you play Mahomes 10 times, your likely losing 7 games. Doesnt matter who they get to play WR, doesnt matter who the RBs are, doesnt matter who is on defense for his team.... kind of like the Pats were for 20 years. Ahhh.... I forgot. They have the amazing Andy Reid and that offensive guru Eric Bieniemy.... those 2 coaches are all the difference in the world.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Remember Parcells saying Ware should not play heavy DE snaps because it wear him down. I think this is what we are seeing with Parsons. The size difference starts to wear you down.
let me know when he starts to miss games.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No T-day plat.

Be gone. You let us down.

aww Risen----you know i told Brain after GB game ...even if on a weak impulse i lay down a Plat i demand to be permanently banned.....yes i regret it now....but cant take a chance....if you truly want a PLAT then

you talk to Brain and have him tell me in person what i said he wont hold me to it???????.....then we can get a Heka (10) Plat in before game time??????

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
If we do get ahead, then either pull Tank and Parsons or at least limit their snaps and let Williams go for it.

My heart is too old to watch the slow-mo Parsons knee thing again, hide his f******* helmet if you have to, just keep him from harm please.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Stress fractures can get worse with usage correct? I would rest him and see if Sam Williams and Dorance Armstrong can hold down the fort. Would hate to see this fracture get worse and end his season

I would think that if there's too great a risk they would put him on IR. Considering he has a screw in there already, maybe there's not a lot that can be done one way or the other right now.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I love how Parsons has multiple ailments but played damn near the whole game Sunday. I know he wanted to keep playing but the coach has to take him out in a blowout.

I'm sure he will be fine but tank is the one to be worried about. Seems like he's always got something going on and it normally affects his play. Hopefully he's fully healthy for a playoff push.

I give him a lot of credit for playing injured. There's been years that he's practically been playing on one leg and still been our best defender. He's not our best defender anymore but he's still one of our top ones even playing with a stress fracture. Maybe we can afford to give him some time off after this game.

I think the 10 days off after this game might be enough for Parsons. He's banged up but I don't think anything is broken.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't STRESS how much he needs to take a pay cut this off season

we need to take rest of his money and make sure we keep others we got this year....we could break all time record for most sacks by a team in season....yes it would have to be pro-rated because of

17 games...but 1984 Bears averaged exactly 4.5 sacks per game....72 in all to hold record....we are on game 10 with 42....averaging 4.2 per game.....yes last 7 games we would have to stay on pace

we need 30 in 7 games to tie ( but on 17 game season )....but that is 4.3 per game...approx...so lets gets more than 72 so it just breaks all time record.....then we can be one and done in playoffs as usual

just kidding....actually not really...Cowboys have to prove they have winners heart....just the way it is...like Brady has total winners heart for NFL

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I had a stress fracture of my foot when I played on high school. Felt nothing while running. It was at rest where I had big time issues. Basically took 2 weeks with a steel plate in my shoe to stop it from bending too much and it healed. So hopefully he is going all out with minimal pain

Motorola

Reaction score
It may be that We're simply made more aware due to His profile and impact, lots of other players are probably suffering from niggles and ouchies, but unless they leave the field it's barely noticed.
Whether one is a star that is out on the field most plays, q rotational player, or situational sub...the sport of football wears these guys down as the season goes on.