Twitter: Lawrence does have a stress fracture in foot

Motorola

Reaction score
uhmm.. seems like they pretty much beat most teams. Thats why they are all time greats.

Kind of like Mahomes right now... hes the man, accept that if you play Mahomes 10 times, your likely losing 7 games. Doesnt matter who they get to play WR, doesnt matter who the RBs are, doesnt matter who is on defense for his team.... kind of like the Pats were for 20 years. Ahhh.... I forgot. They have the amazing Andy Reid and that offensive guru Eric Bieniemy.... those 2 coaches are all the difference in the world.
Me thinks Bieniemy is biding his time.
HC Reid gets a 2nd NFL title ...he calls it a career and retires...then Chiefs GM Brett Veach promotes his OC to take over.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Me thinks Bieniemy is biding his time.
HC Reid gets a 2nd NFL title ...he calls it a career and retires...then Chiefs GM Brett Veach promotes his OC to take over.

Of Course he is. You think he wants to leave and go a team without Mahomes? As long as he has Mahomes, hes a GENIUS!

The great Reid coached for 53 years and no titles. Mahomes shows up and BAM welcome to the title club coach.

Motorola

Reaction score
Of Course he is. You think he wants to leave and go a team without Mahomes? As long as he has Mahomes, hes a GENIUS!

The great Reid coached for 53 years and no titles. Mahomes shows up and BAM welcome to the title club coach.
Only NFL head coach to win 100 regular seasons games with two teams AND get both to four consecutive conference title games.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm 58 and I have arthritis in my spine and pelvic joints - and most of my other joints as well - and I don't have millions of dollars to retire on. They have the choice to make money and walk funny, or retire early and get a part time job. I know which route I'd take!
Sorry to hear that. Hope you find ways to get some relief

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry to hear that. Hope you find ways to get some relief
Thanks, bro! ...Know where I can find some cyanide? :laugh: Just kidding, it mostly only bothers me if I stand too long, walk too long, or sit too long...or sleep too long.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Thanks, bro! ...Know where I can find some cyanide? :laugh: Just kidding, it mostly only bothers me if I stand too long, walk too long, or sit too long...or sleep too long.
Getting old kinda sucks. I was an athlete at one point, played D1 hockey. But at 60, I sprained an ankle taking a dump! Don’t ask. Things hurt now I didn’t even know I had.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Getting old kinda sucks. I was an athlete at one point, played D1 hockey. But at 60, I sprained an ankle taking a dump! Don’t ask. Things hurt now I didn’t even know I had.
I hear that!

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Takk get any snaps today? I didn't notice...

He's no Tank Lawrence, but he could end up being a good insurance policy

rambo2

Reaction score
Tank is the new Tyron...there's always something. I don't think a guy with that many injuries should be called Tank. He's more like a butter knife than he is a Tank. And who wants to pay a Butter Knife 26 million dollars next year?
Just shut up. All NFL players have injuries. Every single one. You sound like your jealous.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Just shut up. All NFL players have injuries. Every single one. You sound like your jealous.
Did Emmitt Smith or Jason Witten get injured almost every year. What about Eli Manning...how often was he injured? Some players are injured almost every year. That's why we have the expression, injury prone. So you shut up cause you sound like a wife defending her cheating husband. SMH.