LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Well, l used to own all manner of long rifles....from .22 to .308 and all the shotguns .410 up. Loved to hunt. Presently only have a .357 S&W 327. Only for the house. Never had a lot of hand guns. The S&W feels nice in the hand but its a very basic revolver. Certainly take care of that cougar problem..;).

Don't own one and never will. Don't feel the need or desire. To each his or her own. (don't quote the 2nd amendment as I know it verbatim)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Please stop

You can fool the newbies, I know your posting history and have been here for a long time

Wade was lacking in discipline and posters on here (including myself) crucified him for it could coach but at least he could coach defense

Garrett can't enforce discipline and certainly can't coach

Yes, if I pulled out a gun or did drugs or abused women you can bet I would be fired

I supported Wade Phillips so you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Phillips was fired when he lost the team and their play reflected it on the field, his team quit on him.
As for Garrett well last season coach of the year so at least some with a say in the matter feel otherwise.

Continue to hate all you want and I will continue to cheer on this team and this organization

phildadon86

Reaction score
Given how long the EE "investigation" has taken, and that the NFL usually waits for the court case to conclude before imposing its own discipline, do we think there is a chance that Wilson makes it through the season before being suspended (and we have tome to find his replacement and cut him)? Would be nice if the NFL drug it out like EE investigation and it actually worked to our benefit.
Well this one would probably be much shorter. Wilson isnt the face of the NFL right now, and there is actually proof and you know witnesses. lol

Reaction score
Well this one would probably be much shorter. Wilson isnt the face of the NFL right now, and there is actually proof and you know witnesses. lol

I think the only hope is that Wilson's criminal lawyers can intentionally delay criminal trial long enough to delay NFL discipline (which typically waits until court case is done).

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett can't enforce discipline and certainly can't coach
How many other coaches have won the COTY award that can't coach?

th

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think the only hope is that Wilson's criminal lawyers can intentionally delay criminal trial long enough to delay NFL discipline (which typically waits until court case is done).
This is actually something that could easily be dropped. No one has reportedly been hurt and the accusers were likely intoxicated and good chance won't show up to press charges.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes.

Erik Williams drove into a concrete retaining wall when Jimmy Johnson was there, but Big E was so tough, he didn't miss a game.

Michael Irvin stuck a pair of scissors in a teammates neck when Jimmy was there, but, Quincy M.D. was on staff, and managed to clean the blood up.
:huh:

Jimmy gone.

EW did miss games

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
the accusers were likely intoxicated and good chance won't show up to press charges.

:laugh: Where did you get this info? Because it sounds like something you made up to excuse hitting a woman with a truck and pulling a gun on them.

Plankton

Reaction score
:huh:

Jimmy gone.

EW did miss games

The point was that Williams didn't go off the rails until Johnson left Dallas. The implication from the original post was that his accident happened when Johnson was in charge. It didn't.

Whether it is coincidental or not, when Johnson was in Dallas, these problems didn't seem to happen, or at least didn't result in arrests, suspensions and the like. Once he left, they did. It's up to you whether you think this is just pure luck, or something else.

LittleD

Reaction score
I'm not defending Wilson. I think he should be cut. But lets be honest, those people were probably intoxicated.

They probably were but, he should have known better and removed himself from the situation. You just can't reason with drunks or
druggies.

visionary

Reaction score
I supported Wade Phillips so you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Phillips was fired when he lost the team and their play reflected it on the field, his team quit on him.
As for Garrett well last season coach of the year so at least some with a say in the matter feel otherwise.

Continue to hate all you want and I will continue to cheer on this team and this organization

Ahhhh..... the old "I'm a better fan than you are" argument :rolleyes:
Predictable last resort when logic fails

Status
Not open for further replies.