LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdict

Reaction score
He could be arrested on a meritless charge. On the other hand, why put yourself in a situation to get arrested?

If this is another domestic violence situation which he didn't really do anything wrong, guys you have to see it coming and get away from it before they drag you into the primordial soup. It doesn't matter how hot they are if they are crazy you just have to get away and stay away.

MrMom

Reaction score
Washington is who I would go with. He wants to play for Dallas badly. Well worth a shot.

He'd come cheaper than Orr, but he hasn't played a down in three years. I think we have to move for one or the other at this point. Can't go into the season with Lee, Smith, Hitchens as your top three with no reliable depth behind them. I would be on board with either but lean towards Orr.

LittleD

Reaction score
These guys are dumb as rocks. They can't stay out of trouble, they can't stay out of clubs, they can't stay away from carrying guns, and they can't stay away from
bimbos. We seem to always have to have a few problem children who just can't grow up. Well, he has lost his place at the table so time to find the next pigeon.

Reaction score
These guys are dumb as rocks. They can't stay out of trouble, they can't stay out of clubs, they can't stay away from carrying guns, and they can't stay away from
bimbos. We seem to always have to have a few problem children who just can't grow up. Well, he has lost his place at the table so time to find the next pigeon.
Yep. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.