Twitter: LB Joe Thomas signs with Houston

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I like Joe Thomas, solid depth guy but can't retain everyone. Need some rookie contracts to fill these roles.

Praxit

Reaction score
...no worry guys, we have The Swipe. The rest of NFL should be in fear.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Parsons would look nice in a star.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Rotation guy only but a decent loss for dallas because they need 3 new starting lbers

Bigdog

Reaction score
Is there a rule of how many 3rd comps picks one team can get? I mean I know a team can only get a total of 4 but with this signing and Ervings signing and probably many more all our comps picks next year might be in the 3rd round, lol.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Just cements my theory we will be drafting Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB Notre Dame

usa_today_13844656.0.jpg

Jipper

Reaction score
His average was better than any of our others best

meh...lee and lve are better players just have had their share of injury issues....jaylon, don’t know what to say there but maybe he had a bad year? Hoping maybe he plays better with better pieces around him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Joe Thomas was a guy I liked....then just kept getting worse it seems. Not much different than the rest of our guys. Not sure what this says about the linebacker market when he's the type of guy that's out of free agency first.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Ouch -- Joe Thomas was our best backup, or at least one of them. He'll be missed within the LB ranks of this team. Parsons, anyone? ;)