Twitter: LB Joe Thomas signs with Houston

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Joe Thomas was good for about 10 plays per game. After that he was exposed. Lack of size really showed up last year.
He took a 2m 1 year deal for a reason.

Dallas needs a legit 3rd LB that can start if called upon 5-6 weeks in a row.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s just an asinine thing to say after watching Ebony and Ivory *** up all over the place last season. Thomas WAS our best LB - by far.
Nope. Not even close. Thomas committed a lot of bone-headed mistakes on crucial plays, especially goal line plays. Don't believe me? Rewatch some of his tape.

As for "Ebony", as much as he's easily capable of taking the wrong angle or be juked, he still led the team in tackles BY FAR.

"Ivory" simply needs to get fully healthy. We've all seen how good he can be when fully healthy like during the 2019 season.

GOOD RIDDANCE, JOE THOMAS. I 100% support that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So between him and Cam Erving, that’s two good depth players we’ve lost over the past few days.

blueblood70

Reaction score
they are now the raiders signing our old players wow collins and thomas, SB Bound babay!!

YAWN!!!!!!!

Carson

Reaction score
So between him and Cam Erving, that’s two good depth players we’ve lost over the past few days.
Nsekhe > Erving. This is coming from somebody who knows Cam outside of football. Erving had severe offers on the table. But I believe Nsekhe is just more reliable