Signed by Cowboys LB Luke Gifford signed

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
So basically they are standing pat at LB from 2021 even though the Niners ran up and down the field on this front 7.

Guess that makes sense considering they didn't improve the defensive line either.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
696f53.jpg

“Pfffffff……..he wants money”

ICP

Reaction score
So basically they are standing pat at LB from 2021 even though the Niners ran up and down the field on this front 7.

Guess that makes sense considering they didn't improve the defensive line either.
We like our guys, and the results we get!

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Just optimistic and stupid.
All i can say is quit giving them your money. I’m pretty optimistic myself when it comes to the team but they haven’t seent a dime from me since 2015. These t shirts are falling apart, but I did buy one of them fancy second hand late 80’s early 90’s royal blue starter jackets I wanted since I was a kid.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's almost enough to cause me to smile and forget how awful this week has been!:thumbup:

Compared to the suffering we've endured all week, it's a "we like our guys special treat."

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

Gaede

Reaction score
Why go for Wagner when you can have Gifford, LVE, and a second year guy who got no experience cause he's coming off a serious injury?

J_Allen

Reaction score
If anyone knows how to win in the first round of the playoffs, it's this guy.

Excellent signing

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably can expect Bernard to return as well on a similar contract. We'll have five or six signed total before the draft. Was surprised that LVE returned.

Bernard had signed a reserves futures contract back in January. Probably a minimum type deal.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Less $$$ to players…more artwork for the stadium … errr … Stadjium……

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
LB position is fixed heading into the draft, and the Cowboys are comfortable at the position. They decided LVE + Gifford is better than signing Booby Wagner. Cowboys FO is on fire today!

LOL, that last part, guess 2 in one day of your same staff is a lot of work.

Big_D

Reaction score
LB position is fixed heading into the draft, and the Cowboys are comfortable at the position. They decided LVE + Gifford is better than signing Booby Wagner. Cowboys FO is on fire today!

it doesn’t even have to be Wagner! Sign 1 dam guy from another team. Absolutely baffling that they stick with this philosophy! Gifford, LVE, Armstrong etc wouldn’t be so bad. The huge issue is they probably could’ve upgraded all 3 of them. They just choose not to. #%$& dolts!