RELEASED LB Malik Jefferson, making roster spot Anthony Rush

exciter

Reaction score

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys should have released someone else from their practice squad to make room for Anthony Rush. Malik Jefferson actually played good during preseason. If the Cowboys suddenly lose another LB or two to injury, they are going to be scrapping trying to find another decent LB to fill in the roster spot.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys should have released someone else from their practice squad to make room for Anthony Rush. Malik Jefferson actually played good during preseason. If the Cowboys suddenly lose another LB or two to injury, they are going to be scrapping trying to find another decent LB to fill in the roster spot.

I took a list at their practice squad and thought the same. I don’t think they need five running backs on their entire roster.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I took a list at their practice squad and thought the same. I don’t think they need five running backs on their entire roster.
I truly dislike the roster fill-in decisions this team has been making this year.

Reactions: BAT

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
smells-like.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m disappointed that they’re not doing more at RT with Steele out for the year. Ball isn’t getting the job done and I don’t want to put all my eggs in Peters’ basket.
They have Peters and Tyron as options. Last resort moving Martin. A.Collins has been active the past couple of games.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Because you release a guy does not mean he can't return. Jefferson was not even on a roster for 2021.

exciter

Reaction score
I’m disappointed that they’re not doing more at RT with Steele out for the year. Ball isn’t getting the job done and I don’t want to put all my eggs in Peters’ basket.
They have both Ball and Aviante Collins on the Roster and another tackle on the practice squad. Tyron is supposed to be back soon. At this stage, exactly what else do you figure is floating around out there that’s better?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have both Ball and Aviante Collins on the Roster and another tackle on the practice squad. Tyron is supposed to be back soon. At this stage, exactly what else do you figure is floating around out there that’s better?

I would give Bryan Bulaga a call.