LB Micah Parsons of Penn State wants to be a Cowboy?

garyv

Reaction score
We currently have the 4th pick, not the 5th. But Chargers are closing in on us.

Personally every week I'm wanting us to lose. Sorry been a Cowboy fan since 1972 right now winning makes zero since and I'm not
just talking about picking 3rd, 4th or 5th in the first round I'm thinking our 2nd, 3rdand 4th Round picks the higher the better. We need probably
eight to ten new faces on this team next year.

QB: I'm honestly not sure about this Dak being franchised thing. I agree with Jimmy Johnsons statement you don't pick this high
that often he says go QB. Now in saying that outside of Lawrence and Fields I'm not so sure I'm sold on any others being a
so called franchise QB.

RB: This is a sore subject for me because I DO NOT like giving out second contracts to RB's and never have. I'm a believer in
drafting one every 4 years or 5 if they were a 1st Rounder due to the 5th year option. These monies are better off invested in the OL.

WR: Trade Cooper for a #1 and use this for the OL. You still have Lamb and Gallup we just need the third WR they are there every draft.

OL: Need Tyron Smith Replacement he is simply in and out of lineup too much and can't be counted on anymore. We also need another OL
so two OL are needed.

DL: I believe you have enough DE's on roster and would like to play Anea more often. DT you need one to start next to Gallimore and they
need to be a run stuffer.

LB: Move Jaylon Smith to MLB. Retire Sean Lee or let him be a LB coach. You need two outside LB's that move to the ball and aggressive
and they can rotate with LVE.

Secondary: Keep Donavon Wilson and Diggs and start over need 2 CB and one Safety.

Overall Needs this offseason:

1-WR after trading Cooper
2-OL possibly one if trading Cooper and drafting one in 1st Round
1-DT run stuffer to start next to Gallimore
2-OLB- after moving Jaylon to MLB
1-Saftey
2-CB

I see the need for nine new faces one could be from the Cooper trade. Also we should get some Compensation picks

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Parsons is really the only defensive prospect in this draft worthy of a Top-5 pick, imo.
At the moment I agree totally. That’s saying something that he didn’t even play this season lol but he was top 5 recruit coming out of high school and once again top 5 going into the combine.