Signed by Cowboys LB Rashaan Evans signed to practice squad

erod

Reaction score
Cut to the chase....and just get him on the 53. Quit being cute...before the 49ers really decide to stick it to us and sign him off our practice squad.
They can't. We'd just put him on our 53 to block.

Let the guy get in shape first.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Makes sense to put him on the PS. Malik Jefferson only has one call-up left. They can now sign Jefferson to the 53 and call up Evans for three weeks.
actually it doesn't make much sense if you feel the player is better.. i'd rather lose malik jefferson off the practice squad or the team than evans.... i'd rather have a true veteran with experience on this team right now.. you're exposing evidence to get taken off our practice squad.....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
actually it doesn't make much sense if you feel the player is better.. i'd rather lose malik jefferson off the practice squad or the team than evans.... i'd rather have a true veteran with experience on this team right now.. you're exposing evidence to get taken off our practice squad.....
Evans has been available since the summer. The Eagles actually cut him off of their practice squad and he was just looking for a job when the Cowboys called.

Also the Cowboys can protect up to four practice squad players every week. They can apply that to Evans if teams start to get interested.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Evans has been available since the summer. The Eagles actually cut him off of their practice squad and he was just looking for a job when the Cowboys called.

Also the Cowboys can protect up to four practice squad players every week. They can apply that to Evans if teams start to get interested.
first of all i'm fully aware of this , but i'm also aware of how many teams lik to grab our players off the ps once they see we have interest in them...already 3 players come to mind like ridgeway, land, that LB we just put there before last game.

rags747

Reaction score
Imo Clark is a huge disappointment. Expected more this year but seems very slow to diagnose.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Cut to the chase....and just get him on the 53. Quit being cute...before the 49ers really decide to stick it to us and sign him off our practice squad.
Same old "loyalty" over winning BS that's hung this team out to dry for 30 years. They're protecting Clark's feelings. That's the only reason not to put this guy on the 53 immediately.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Makes sense to put him on the PS. Malik Jefferson only has one call-up left. They can now sign Jefferson to the 53 and call up Evans for three weeks.
It makes no sense. We've seen Jefferson. He couldn't beat out Clark of LVE. He's not moving the needle at all. This team can't keep thinking about being "good enough" or "we like who we have." EVERY decision needs to be what gives them the best chance to win NOW.