Twitter: LB Rashaan Evans waived/OT Matt Waletzko activated from injured reserve

Blackrain

Reaction score
Shaq Leonard stinks. No loss there. Besides, he is familiar with the Eagles coaching staff and publicly stated he preferred Philly over Dallas. What should JJ have done ? Give him a yacht ? Please.
Well by all means he should not sweeten the pot to improve our team and keep the eagles from improving theirs before the playoffs that would make entirely too much sense

Carson

Reaction score
Well by all means he should not sweeten the pot to improve our team and keep the eagles from improving theirs before the playoffs that would make entirely too much sense
You can’t sweeten the pot. He makes $6 million this year from the colts. Whatever you pay him becomes deducted from what they pay.

Leonard makes $6 million regardless. So if you sweeten the pot you’re only helping the colts

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK. He's an interesting case because he has played well at points of his career but lacks any consistency or much coverage ability.
He had a negative impact on the run defense. They were worse with him on the field.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I like how you people think that size makes an LB good lol
Well, it doesn't do a lot of good to get there to only get ran over. Size isn't everything but defenders who are the recipient of "hits" rather than giving them tend to lose courage as the game goes on.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
We seem to be striking out on LB’s lately. And not including him since DE now, because can’t seem to get the RDE right.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Cowboys had best hope Waletzko stays healthy and actually contributes. It would suck if they let go of a veteran LB who actually contributed the times he was able to play while the Cowboys keep a bust of a Tackle who has always been injured and never contributed in any way.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I stand corrected. I remembered Martin went out, but not Smith. My failing memory was thunkin it didn’t come up until the weekly practice report.
That's because he didn't go out of the game he stayed in and played hurt but that's also part of the problem I mean when you notice we're having these bad games Prescott has no time to throw there isn't much resemblance of a run game everyone goes back and blames the quarterback but yeah we had problems along the offensive line in more than one game this year where they were either missing or they played hurt and got their butts kicked

blueblood70

Reaction score
Glad this menace is off the streets. 4 ounces of weed is enough for the entire state of Texas to overdose and die on.
Whether that's supposed to be sarcasm or not it's still illegal if he would have had say under an ounce maybe he's not even arrested and he's given a ticket and they just confiscate the weed when you have that much you get arrested you get cut off your team especially if you really haven't made much of an impact people around here act like we should just keep him around for his body... Just maybe Malik Jefferson will do about as much.. So sometimes you just need to cut bait with a player to show the rest of the team that it's unacceptable during the season to get in trouble like this when the playoffs are on the line and you do it anyway..... There's a difference between what happened to Sam Williams in the offseason in this because one Sam Williams has more upside and they use him more in the system because he's homegrown but he also did it in the offseason not when he's supposed to be concentrating on the game at hand right in the middle of the work week you get arrested for having 4 ounces of weed which is illegal so yeah being cut should not be a shock.... We get weeds not a big deal for most people anymore but it is when you have that much on you and I haven't read the story of how or why they found it on him there has to be a story there was he being belligerent did he get into an altercation in a bar or did he get pulled over for speeding and they smelled it in the car he did something to alert the police to check him for 4 ounces of weed...

blueblood70

Reaction score
I rather have got him then what we have now. VS the Giants he had 7 tackles, 1 sacks and 2 tackle for loss I believe playing 54 snaps.
But he wasn't coming here he chose the Eagles there was nothing the Cowboys could do they brought him in they had to talk the Eagles brought him in had a talk he went back home any thought about it for three days and decided he wanted to go to the Eagles and by the way you're giving them credit for finally having a breakout game after a month of being with the Eagles against that team against the giants dude jabril Cox or jalen Smith would have had the same stat line against that team you're giving him credit for being on a defense and on the team that beat the giants only by eight points the giants are horrible when we played them at least they had something to play for

JustChip

Reaction score
Cowboys need to move on from TY...dude is not even ready during the off season, always somethin
Not move on from him, but move on as the starter. I get that for 10 games he is excellent and probably better than the alternative. But the OL works best when they are cohesive and learn how to work with the guy next to you. Tyron going out 2 or 3 times a year disrupts that continuity.

JustChip

Reaction score
That's because he didn't go out of the game he stayed in and played hurt but that's also part of the problem I mean when you notice we're having these bad games Prescott has no time to throw there isn't much resemblance of a run game everyone goes back and blames the quarterback but yeah we had problems along the offensive line in more than one game this year where they were either missing or they played hurt and got their butts kicked
Only simpletons or those with an agenda pin everything on the QB. Conversely, there are those that absolve the QB for any failure. The reality is the QB, just like the other major contributors, is part of every success and every failure.

Dak Prescott is not Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. But he is a more than capable QB and can be part of a well constructed and coached team that can win a Super Bowl.

Proof

Reaction score
Jerry should have gotten Shaq Leonard instead of letting our arch-rival take him how does he just take the beating from the eagles every which Way around
he’s been terrible. and we beat them soundly with him on the field