Twitter: LB Rashaan Evans waived/OT Matt Waletzko activated from injured reserve

Blackrain

Reaction score
Exactly how was Jerry supposed to do that? It's been posted in this thread many times because it's true - he was signing with the Eagles.
These guys are all about money make him a better offer than the eagles and see what happens

John813

Reaction score
I wonder what that means for Edoga. He was already behind Richards on my depth chart. Way too many mental errors for a veteran.
Hoepfully it means he slides back to backup guard. But even then I rather Bass get the snaps

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Wasn’t Evans our big LB add? Lol! Should have invested a pick in a real NFL LBer at the trade deadline. Some years ya just have to go all in. Too late now.

JustChip

Reaction score
Actually it wasn't it literally happened in the loss of Buffalo...
I stand corrected. I remembered Martin went out, but not Smith. My failing memory was thunkin it didn’t come up until the weekly practice report.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Who needs linebackers? We have plenty of corners left.

slick325

Reaction score
What's the point? He was not coming here.
My original post merely stated that I wanted the player for depth moving forward. That is all that was said.

The one you quoted is a response to a post saying the player sucked.

LB depth has been an issue since LVE got hurt. Losing Overshown effected depth too.

Bagman

Reaction score
Jerry should have gotten Shaq Leonard instead of letting our arch-rival take him how does he just take the beating from the eagles every which Way around
Shaq Leonard stinks. No loss there. Besides, he is familiar with the Eagles coaching staff and publicly stated he preferred Philly over Dallas. What should JJ have done ? Give him a yacht ? Please.