News: LBS: Jaylon Smith addresses reason Cowboys cut him

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He gets his confidence back. Green Bay will have a good linebacker
There's a physical problem.

If you haven;t seen him hobble around...not landing and planting and digging in hard on the left foot...welll...nothing further to say.

He's a freak of an athlete and has been able to somewhat hide it. His rehab and a couple season were amazing. But he hit a wall and seemed to regress.

We'll see...as usual...time will tell.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Both Carolina & Washington wanted Smith . He chose GB. He went to college in the Midwest wonder if that played into his decision I’m sure all the $$ offers were around the same .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hah...sucks doesn't it?

I was being a bit facetious....but you seem to favor a former player more than the Cowboys Organization.

Why wouldn't you support that the Cowboys come out on top?
Nah it doesn’t suck I’m just confused by your approach lol. I think how people get offended by the term is funny.

Cowboys released Jaylon and save money for next year….how are they not coming out on top lol? Not only that but younger players will get more time…

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah it doesn’t suck I’m just confused by your approach lol. I think how people get offended by the term is funny.

Cowboys released Jaylon and save money for next year….how are they not coming out on top lol? Not only that but younger players will get more time…
You see this is why I have trouble communicating with you. You said...and I quoted you "Jaylon comes out on top".

NOW...you say the Cowboys do.

So which is it? You do see the problem, right?

A random false "hater" accusation? No big deal. But to be incessantly harassed about it.....does indeed suck. I did do it here...you appeared to....criticize...or "hate" (as some people put it) on the cowboys for their decision...but I think it jusyt6 shouldn't be tolerated at all. Put the word on the asterisk list, at least.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You see this is why I have trouble communicating with you. You said...and I quoted you "Jaylon comes out on top".

NOW...you say the Cowboys do.

So which is it? You do see the problem, right?

A random false "hater" accusation? No big deal. But to be incessantly harassed about it.....does indeed suck. I did do it here...you appeared to....criticize...or "hate" (as some people put it) on the cowboys for their decision...but I think it jusyt6 shouldn't be tolerated at all. Put the word on the asterisk list, at least.
So its a either or? The Cowboys can't come out on top and the Jaylon can't? They both came out good. I don't understand what the issue is or the confusion?

That's what I'm confused about. How did I criticize or "hate" on Dallas with what you quoted? I think you're confused man lol.

RS12

Reaction score
We live in a world of trying to speak things into existence no matter what the truth is.

Bluefin

Reaction score

This report suggests Jaylon Smith had 1 snap last week out of a total of 28 that was graded as a positive play.

I'm glad the Dallas chapter of this story has been closed.

Jaylon made an amazing comeback from a potentially career ending left knee injury in the Fiesta Bowl playing for Notre Dame. But he never looked 100% as a Dallas Cowboy, even when Jaylon played his best pro ball in 2018 he was the second best LB on the team behind a rookie Leighton Vander Esch.

The extension was a mistake on the team's part, not Jaylon's.

I wish him well continuing to play ball and in life after the NFL.

My focus is on the Cowboys.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
This report suggests Jaylon Smith had 1 snap last week out of a total of 28 that was graded as a positive play.

I'm glad the Dallas chapter of this story has been closed.

Jaylon made an amazing comeback from a potentially career ending left knee injury in the Fiesta Bowl playing for Notre Dame. But he never looked 100% as a Dallas Cowboy, even when Jaylon played his best pro ball in 2018 he was the second best LB on the team behind a rookie Leighton Vander Esch.

The extension was a mistake on the team's part, not Jaylon's.

I wish him well continuing to play ball and in life after the NFL.

My focus is on the Cowboys.

horrible results from jaylon .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So its a either or? The Cowboys can't come out on top and the Jaylon can't? They both came out good. I don't understand what the issue is or the confusion?

That's what I'm confused about. How did I criticize or "hate" on Dallas with what you quoted? I think you're confused man lol.

Correct...both cannot come out on top. There's only one top.

I get that you are confused...since you can't even understand a "top".

You hate on Dallas because Jaylon comes out on top on this deal. That is what you said....why not be a man and stand buy it? Dallas *** up...according to you. Criticizing Dallas decision. We're not allowed to criticize here. It makes one a hater.

You see...this is why people get mad about stuff like this. So ridiculous. And..Imma keep hammering you about it....just to drive the point home. You are a hater.....you like Jaylon more than you like this team....you didn't say "WE COME OUT ON TOP!". You said the guy that isn;t even on our team anymore...wins. Pure and simpel hater and I busted you. Now you are back pedalling "we all win"....lol.....

Silly....but it still isn't what you first said. Own it.

Maybe...at some point...you will help us put an end to this silliness by taking out rocky. This is the game you approve of. Let''s play!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Correct...both cannot come out on top. There's only one top.

I get that you are confused...since you can't even understand a "top".

You hate on Dallas because Jaylon comes out on top on this deal. That is what you said....why not be a man and stand buy it? Dallas *** up...according to you. Criticizing Dallas decision. We're not allowed to criticize here. It makes one a hater.

You see...this is why people get mad about stuff like this. So ridiculous. And..Imma keep hammering you about it....just to drive the point home. You are a hater.....you like Jaylon more than you like this team....you didn't say "WE COME OUT ON TOP!". You said the guy that isn;t even on our team anymore...wins. Pure and simpel hater and I busted you. Now you are back pedalling "we all win"....lol.....

Silly....but it still isn't what you first said. Own it.

Maybe...at some point...you will help us put an end to this silliness by taking out rocky. This is the game you approve of. Let''s play!
You have issues lol.