News: LBS: Troy Aikman has harsh comments for Cowboys after latest loss

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What did he want the offense to do? Quit? Stay in the locker room at halftime? What? He doesn't make sense. If he has a beef with this team, why doesn't he call Jerry and talk to him in private, instead of bashing the team and ownership live on air for all to see?
It's his job to give commentary. He wasn't saying they should just stop trying.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You've been wrong in everything you have argued for for the past 10+ years. Yeah, seriously, you shouldn't talk.
where's stephen mcgee, orton, cassels, weeden, all the guys you said were great. Mariota, rg3 , you know qb's.

and your favorite, trick shot guy. lmao

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
It's his job to give commentary. He wasn't saying they should just stop trying.

It never ceases to amaze me the level of denial some fans live in. Troy was a no nonsense guy then and still is now.. Truth hurts but it’s still Da Troot..

Jerry and Jimmy both killed the Dynasty and Troy couldn’t stop it from going down the drain, but he tried....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
where's stephen mcgee, orton, cassels, weeden, all the guys you said were great. Mariota, rg3 , you know qb's.

and your favorite, trick shot guy. lmao
Nice list of lies you made up there since I only liked 1 or 2 as bringing in to challenge Romo, because as you well know, ...... I told you so, and it came true.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Nice list of lies you made up there since I only liked 1 or 2 as bringing in to challenge Romo, because as you well know, ...... I told you so, and it came true.
lmao. when are you going to start a crying thread about Dak? man, just put me on ignore, it's sad reading your love fest blaming everybody on the team. and past greats.. so sad and pathetic

Iago33

Reaction score
Staubach said he'd have played longer if he were allowed to call his own plays. Was he a quitter? Hell no. And neither was troy. To suggest otherwise is asinine.
Dude. Unless they carry you off in a body bag, you are a quitter!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Who cares if aikman quit at one point 20 years ago. Bottom line is this BS has been going on for 15+ years now with no end in sight.

If people in the media didn’t start to call out Jerry Jones then this would continue. I’m happy for aikman..... Romo and even Irvin now who have called out the team.

these guys speak for us! Cause JJ could give a crap about the fans

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lmao. when are you going to start a crying thread about Dak? man, just put me on ignore, it's sad reading your love fest blaming everybody on the team. and past greats.. so sad and pathetic
You're asking me to put you on ignore? Why don't you do it yourself? I actually enjoy correcting you in front of everyone!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Remember Troy Aikman QUIT when he'd had enough of Jerry Jones and saw the team wasn't getting any better.

He literally said in a video it wasn't the concussions, he simply did not want to be around it any more [meaning the Jones circus].

Listen carefully to what he says here:

Why is troy talking like the Hulk?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Troy also said you can't teach/improve accuracy once you reach the NFL as a QB. Dak has proved him wrong.

You were saying?
lmao, and he's not wrong. high, behind and low pass when pressure. so? pad some more
no pocket awareness, can't see when the field is wide open in front of him. glitch anybody?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lmao, and he's not wrong. high, behind and low pass when pressure. so? pad some more
no pocket awareness, can't see when the field is wide open in front of him. glitch anybody?
About to break the 5K mark with a completion percentage of 65% or better. Yeah, sulk on those numbers. There's your glitch!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
About to break the 5K mark with a completion percentage of 65% or better. Yeah, sulk on those numbers. There's your glitch!
stat-padding put an asterisk beside those yards.

pressure brings Dak down to the below-average quarterback. anybody who watches can tell you that. he's great against bad teams. hum is that where his garbage yards come from?