League hypocrisy on Suspensions

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
IM 54 years old. I have a Corvette and a Honda CBR 1000rr capable of doing over 175 mph. What I have never done in my 54 years was race on a highway... or ANY other road for that matter. I have never crashed into someone causing injuries and then casually got out of my vehicle and walked away from the scene. So please dont try to tell me what I have and havent done. If this were CeeDee, I wouldnt care if the league suspended them for 10 games or more. That clown and his "Posee," could have killed someone. My point is simply had it been CeeDee, the media would be on this story daily and asking why he is being allowed to play. In addition, the league likely wouldnt let him play. But because its the Chiefs, there is noting.

Exactly, and, because it's the Chiefs and who their precious tight end is dating, the NFL won't do anything to hurt the Chiefs until either he retires or he breaks up with the Wicked Witch of the NFL.

Flamma

Reaction score
So I heard on a show this morning how it is looking more and more like Rashee Rice wont miss time THIS YEAR.

We have ak seen the video, how is it possible this guy is not on the Commissioners Exempt list for this season until his legal issues are dealt with. Regardless of what he ultimately please down to, we saw what happened.

Also, I have heard almost no pushback to him being on the field. Not in the media, not from fans...as a matter of fact, Ive heard next to nothing on him at all. Now just imagine if CeeDee Lamb had been the person that did this. You wouldnt go a day without heard spending an entire segment on this. Another example of differences in how players from different teams are dealt with... or even owners that quietly had their "Massage," case go away without a peep.
He was speeding and got into an accident. Was he high, drunk, did anyone get killed? No? Nothing to see here. Is the NFL now traffic police?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He was speeding and got into an accident. Was he high, drunk, did anyone get killed? No? Nothing to see here. Is the NFL now traffic police?
He wasnt speeding, he was racing. Then after hitting people, he left the scene.... thats a felony.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah. No.

He's pretty much spot on unless something is so grotesque (in the $2 million neighborhood) that they have no choice.
For every one of these large $$ smash and grabbers that actually gets prosecuted, hundreds or even thousands of "lesser" offenders go scot free with zero penalties.

If you want to act like that's not the reality, be my guest. It's a free country and that includes the freedom to deny reality if you so choose.
lol.... he said people can do anything they want and get no punishment. I showed hi a 10 year prison sentence... you all then dismiss it because they had to do something.....lol

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
There's been multi-tiered justice in the NFL when it comes to fines, suspensions, and penalties since at least the 1990s.

Flamma

Reaction score
He wasnt speeding, he was racing. Then after hitting people, he left the scene.... thats a felony.
Didn't he walk away and turn himself in? He's going to get a fine and some points on his license. Probably a suspension as well.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Didn't he walk away and turn himself in? He's going to get a fine and some points on his license. Probably a suspension as well.
im sure the fact his name and face were all over the news had a little to do with "Turning himself in."