Image: Leary: "Is it Sunday yet?"

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Collins will be great. Buy Leary showed we need to extend him and work 'El at RT

Zman5

Reaction score
One of my favorite plays from Leary last year. Leary bowls over three guys at once. Leary has little bit of Larry in him.

AbleAcademicGrouper.gif

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The whole team is ready to roll. Ready to explode like a powder keg. The closer we get to kick off, the more I don't think the Giants really don't have a chance to even keep it close.

made me think of that Alabama song......but I will alter the lyrics a little.

The closer we get.....the further you fall.......we'll be owning the scoreboard.......in no time at all......and we're onward to Super 50.......with no time to stall........oh the closer we get......the further you fall

Manster68

Reaction score
If Ron Leary is considered a weak link on the offensive line, then there is no weak link. Leary went about this offseason and preseason very professional.
I wish him the best.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
If Ron Leary is considered a weak link on the offensive line, then there is no weak link. Leary went about this offseason and preseason very professional.
I wish him the best.

I really liked him coming out of college.....I am glad he seems to have overcome his knee issues.

I love this OL.....I cannot wait for Green to get to a top level.

Now we just need Free to get his feet right, and if he can't, I want to draft an OT early in 2016. You can never have too many good OL, afterall, they do protect "The Franchise"

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Collins taking LG is just a matter of time, not if, but when. I feel bad because I like Leary, but there was no point in bringing in a guy like Collins if not to play eventually.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, didn't the Cowboys offensive line dominate the New York Giants defensive in the second have of the 2nd game played up in New York last year? I expect that result will continue tomorrow night for the whole game.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, didn't the Cowboys offensive line dominate the New York Giants defensive in the second have of the 2nd game played up in New York last year? I expect that result will continue tomorrow night for the whole game.

Actually, in both Dallas/NY games last year, the Giants defense was pretty worn down by the second half of the games. It is the nature of the Cowboys attack that defenses start to get exhausted by the second half... and in particular the 4th quarter.

If a defense isn't having a lot of success against the Cowboys offense, they are in pretty big trouble after halftime. Things snowball on them.