Image: Leary: "Is it Sunday yet?"

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Newsflash: Tyron Smith third best Cowboy OL. News at eleven.

He said last year. I agree with him , Martin was our best OL last year. He was ALL -Pro and is probably the best guard in football. Smith is on his way there but still 3-4 best at his position.

mooseq

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, didn't the Cowboys offensive line dominate the New York Giants defensive in the second have of the 2nd game played up in New York last year? I expect that result will continue tomorrow night for the whole game.
TROMO22.gif

VerifiableVioletHake.gif

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
In that last .gif, it was Leary's guy that hit Romo. He only had like 15 seconds to get the pass off.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
I read a lot of things about camp but I don't remember reading that. Where did you hear/read that?

I said that he looked like LA before, which was met with much decent, wait till Sunday Night then tell me what you see. Leary has looked better than anyone on the Oline.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I said that he looked like LA before, which was met with much decent, wait till Sunday Night then tell me what you see. Leary has looked better than anyone on the Oline.

Oh, I got ya. My bad.

I was thinking you read or heard that somewhere.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, that does me a hell of a lot of good! I'm in Utah and you are in El Paso.
lol
I'm like totally watching Megaforce right now. I heard that was a local favorite in Utah.
You watch Megaforce in Utah?