Least favorite player at the 10 pick?

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Of all the non QB players touted in the top 15, what one player is your least favorite for them to pick?

I am going with Parsons, I get that Charleton feeling about him.

And Farley is out of the top 15 discussion for now.
You are very wrong regarding Parsons. If the Cowboys draft anyone on offense with their first pick 10-15, get ready for a top 5 draft pick in 2022.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd be pretty disappointed if we drafted Kwity Paye at pick #10.
(His production in college wasn't anything too special.) :angry:

There were some scouts who felt he was a boom or bust type.

Last edited:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I'm ill thinking we go outside a CB at 10, and then Farley lasts till rd 2 and we pull the trigger....this would be so Cowboys

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd be pretty disappointed if we drafted Kwity Paye at pick #10.
(His production in college wasn't anything too special.) :angry:

There were some scouts who felt he was a boom or bust type.
I have not seen Paye in the top 10 in anyone's assessment.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are very wrong regarding Parsons. If the Cowboys draft anyone on offense with their first pick 10-15, get ready for a top 5 draft pick in 2022.
I may be but if they pick him that doesn't preclude them from picking in the top 5 either.

They need 4-5 new starters on the D and did very little in FA.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Anyone other than Surtain or Horn would be a bad pick...I’d be ok with Parsons had he not sat out last season. But the gap year eliminates him in my view. Jerry seems to feel the same.
Lol you're lost in draft expert heaven. JOK is a flat out better football player than Horn. Surtain might have an argument.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WELL HELLO OLD FRIEND!!!!!!
Coogilicious, how are you??? We were just talking about your absence in another thread.

Really good to see you, er, you, not that Rowdy character, you need to get your Spidey back up again.

Lot of the old gang is here, get yourself over to the Members Zone and start a thread welcoming yourself. It will be the best time to see all of your best attributes before they turn on you like rabid dogs.

Really great to see your back and I hope to stay.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Already done that so so so so great to hear from you uhhh my life is better now!! See you in the members zone!

Coogilicious, how are you??? We were just talking about your absence in another thread.

Really good to see you, er, you, not that Rowdy character, you need to get your Spidey back up again.

Lot of the old gang is here, get yourself over to the Members Zone and start a thread welcoming yourself. It will be the best time to see all of your best attributes before they turn on you like rabid dogs.

Really great to see your back and I hope to stay.