Least favorite player at the 10 pick?

Motorola

Reaction score
Of all the non QB players touted in the top 15, what one player is your least favorite for them to pick?

I am going with Parsons, I get that Charleton feeling about him.

And Farley is out of the top 15 discussion for now.
How ironic for Farley - forgoes his senior season for concerns over Covid-19, but tests positive the week of the draft.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone except Pitts. :laugh:

Don’t have a least favorite as a particular player. But as least favorite as position groups.
WR, QB, RB are obviously out.
As for areas of need, least favorite as far as 1st round value is DT.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
On Topic: I'm so excited for this draft, I plan to get "wing" wasted!!! I hope we select a CB! Someone mentioned that Surtain reminds them of Byron Jones, while Horn reminded them of Jalen Ramsey!!!

stiletto

Reaction score
The most realistic unlikeable pick for me at 10 is Parsons. Not because he doesn't have the capability to be a total stud, he has all the traits. He is just too risky to use a top 10 on. He hasn't played the NFL equivalent positions at all, he has only played one really good season, he opted out, and has had some past character issues (don't really care about that too much). Just think it would be a riskier pick over one of the CB's if they are there.

We need good linebackers but I think there might be better value later on in the draft. This is just my thoughts. I really like the potential of Parsons but I understand any hesitancy in picking him also.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Least favorite would be a position that couldn't help us right away! CB is the only way to go!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Of all the non QB players touted in the top 15, what one player is your least favorite for them to pick?

I am going with Parsons, I get that Charleton feeling about him.

And Farley is out of the top 15 discussion for now.
Phillips

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Looks like there are going to be some upset people no matter who the Cowboys take at 10, assuming they stay there.

The only question is which people.

MarkP88

Reaction score
Low impact?

Lol
Remember the huge impact Byron Jones had? Hell, we had Deion in his prime - and our defense during that era was never better than decent. Picking a corner in the first round isn't going to make any real difference absent big improvements from the front seven, especially the D-line.

To be clear, it's nothing against Surtain or Horn. I'm sure they'll be good. But corners you can find throughout the draft; if you have a strong pass rush in front of them, they'll look pretty good. But good corners are not going to make a weak pass rush stronger.

conner01

Reaction score
Least favorite?... anyone on offense.
That I don’t get
I get a player scares fans but a position shouldn’t
You’d rather draft a bad player for a position rather than a good player on the other side of the ball
This draft is fairly limited in top 10 quality defensive players. And other than CB or maybe LB it’s really thin