Leave it to Beaver

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'd recently been kicking the idea of a thread titled:
" you're most memorable B&W scenes from the silver screen",,, or titled in some other facsimile thereof,,,as I've always thought that in the movie Alvin York ,when Gary Cooper is all liquored up& in grim set determination to kill that feller who'd bought that piece of bottom ground out from under him,,,was heading over astride his mule during that thunder & lightening storm when being struck by a lightening bolt, smoking out his gun& blowing the steel shoes offa' his mule,,,:lmao:,,,ya,if ever there were to be a good time for an epiphany in a man's life,,,that would have to be at the top of the chart,,,:lmao:

o_O

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I'd recently been kicking the idea of a thread titled:
" you're most memorable B&W scenes from the silver screen",,, or titled in some other facsimile thereof,,,as I've always thought that in the movie Alvin York ,when Gary Cooper is all liquored up& in grim set determination to kill that feller who'd bought that piece of bottom ground out from under him,,,was heading over astride his mule during that thunder & lightening storm when being struck by a lightening bolt, smoking out his gun& blowing the steel shoes offa' his mule,,,:lmao:,,,ya,if ever there were to be a good time for an epiphany in a man's life,,,that would have to be at the top of the chart,,,:lmao:

o_O
Great movie, my favorite part was during the turkey shoot and he licks his thumb to wipe the haze off his sight and then turkey calls that pesky gobbler and gets him. Then later he gobbler calls them pesky krauts and picks them off like turkeys.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Great movie, my favorite part was during the turkey shoot and he licks his thumb to wipe the haze off his sight and then turkey calls that pesky gobbler and gets him. Then later he gobbler calls them pesky krauts and picks them off like turkeys.
Yeah,and when 5 of them charged his position, he began engaging them from the furthest one out first,progressing thru to the closest,,,can you imagine? that guy had to have ice water in his veins, as the human nature of a pucker factor panic mode would normally dictate one to eliminate the closest threat first,he wasn't fighting them,he was huntin' em':lmao:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yeah,and when 5 of them charged his position, he began engaging them from the furthest one out first,progressing thru to the closest,,,can you imagine? that guy had to have ice water in his veins, as the human nature of a pucker factor panic mode would normally dictate one to eliminate the closest threat first,he wasn't fighting them,he was huntin' em':lmao:
Not bad for a "conscientious objector" :thumbup:

morasp

Reaction score
Now that I'm older and married the humor between Ward and June is just as funny as the kids. Something for everyone. SCTV is the one show that consistently makes me laugh out loud. Sometimes after watching it later in the day I'll think of a sketch and laugh out loud again. My wife thinks I'm crazy.