Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bq5qog9IUAApDxu.jpg

Bq5v1IZCAAEn89F.jpg

Bq5ow3oCcAAZob2.jpg

Bq50tDvCAAAm3ig.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
Just gonna get a max-contract with Miami. They probably won't be able to attract players this year, based on the uncertainty of Lebron not being there next year and Wade, his best bud, potentially retiring soon.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Just gonna get a max-contract with Miami. They probably won't be able to attract players this year, based on the uncertainty of Lebron not being there next year and Wade, his best bud, potentially retiring soon.

That's possible but it doesn't really fit IMO. He want's to win more championships, according to him. If he only opts out to get more money, the Heat are stuck with older players and big contracts who really aren't going to get any better. As was mentioned earlier, a bigger deal for LeBron only means that they are limited to who they bring in.

Carmello opted out earlier this week. There has been a lot of talk about the fact that Anthoney and James want to play together. This could be interesting.

MC KAos

Reaction score
im guessing its all dependent on wade. if wade opts out and gets less money per year and the heat get some salary cap space, he'll be back with the heat. If wade refuses to opt out i think lebron will leave

MC KAos

Reaction score
personally, i hope he goes back to cleveland. Id allow myself to cheer for him again if he did that i think.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Why?

Basically, I never got why people hated the guy in the first place. And so I'm wondering how him going back to Cleveland would impact your opinion?

why? you mean besides the fact that he had a show on espn to announce his free agency choice? and the fact that he didn't inform his former team about his decision before said show? and also, this atrocity?

ya, nothing to hate about this guy!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
why? you mean besides the fact that he had a show on espn to announce his free agency choice? and the fact that he didn't inform his former team about his decision before said show? and also, this atrocity?

Yeah, I recall all of those things. Thought "The Decision" and the aftermath were immature mistakes, and never even watched all the hoopla. Never thought it was worth all the outrage given to it.

Considering his body of work, overall public persona leading up to his departure from Cleveland and how it's been in Miami, I haven't felt anything he did warranted lifelong outrage.

But my general question is if you're outraged over his decision to leave Cleveland, shouldn't that outrage be sustained even after he returns? Why should his return to Cleveland affect your level of outrage?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah, I recall all of those things. Thought "The Decision" and the aftermath were immature mistakes, and never even watched all the hoopla. Never thought it was worth all the outrage given to it.

Considering his body of work, overall public persona leading up to his departure from Cleveland and how it's been in Miami, I haven't felt anything he did warranted lifelong outrage.

But my general question is if you're outraged over his decision to leave Cleveland, shouldn't that outrage be sustained even after he returns? Why should his return to Cleveland affect your level of outrage?

It all depends on your morals. If you like grand standing, look at me types, then you won't be upset with him.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

where he and duhwayne made fun of dirk is where i drew the line.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If you don't like grand-standing look at me types, then maybe watching professional athletes shouldn't be your thing.

Maybe you have no idea what you're talking about. Watch the Spurs play. That's how players should act. Not like LeBron who stands up on the scorers table facing the crowd after a good play.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spurs are a great team and they played fantastic team ball, but people need to stop anointing them for Sainthood. These guys all pander to the crowds to hype themselves and the fans into a frenzy. It's basketball! It's what you're supposed to do! lol

th

th

th