Lee out

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Huge plus for Rams running game but we'll be fine

Cowboys LB Sean Lee (questionable, hamstring) is not expected to play Sunday against the Rams.

Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Cowboys will "err on the side of caution" with Lee, who was absent from practice all week. Lee is perennially among the league's best run-stopping linebackers, so this is a boost for Todd Gurley's outlook.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaylon Smith, though leading the team in tackles...time. to step up and be team leader on D.
DLaw, if he continues to play well, or if double teamed, another can step up this game.

But Jaylon, time to take over...or start to show you can take over. Not expecting a super hero type performance, but a few impact plays sure would help today.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't believe SL has missed any games due to injury in 2 years? Maybe 3?

I haven't checked but I can't recall him missing significant playing time since 2013/2014

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith, though leading the team in tackles...time. to step up and be team leader on D.
DLaw, if he continues to play well, or if double teamed, another can step up this game.

But Jaylon, time to take over...or start to show you can take over. Not expecting a super hero type performance, but a few impact plays sure would help today.

Jaylon is leading the team in assisted tackles. Sean Lee is the gamechanger at linebacker. Would be nice to see Jaylon Play the weakside and get to use his speed to run free to plays but i doubt it being this is his first year basically and he is learning the MLB position. Lets hope durant can be decent out there or Gurley may have a big big day.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
No official word yet. Game time decision and up to Lee. Best he sits and most of you are overrating the Rams like they are a Super bowl contender. With Lee or without we are winning this one easily. They have beaten 2 lousy football teams people!!!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
goff can throw it down the middle on every down now.
Lee has been very bad in coverage so far this season. Consistently getting beat and giving up huge gains.

Jones, Woods, Jaylon and Frazier will handle those duties and be much better at it

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Lee has been very bad in coverage so far this season. Consistently getting beat and giving up huge gains.

Jones, Woods, Jaylon and Frazier will handle those duties and be much better at it

:huh: Really maybe you should watch the Giants game again. Lee was all over the place taking away everything underneath. Denver game everyone played like crap. Arizona he did just fine.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Be confused all you want but go back and watch Palmer throw right at Lee all the way down the field. Denver game Lee was terrible in coverage as well. I get it people love Lee but let's call it like it is.

By the way Jaylon has played way less snaps then Lee. Per snap Jaylon has been the better player

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
:huh: Really maybe you should watch the Giants game again. Lee was all over the place taking away everything underneath. Denver game everyone played like crap. Arizona he did just fine.
Its clear you haven't been watching if you think Lee has been fine in coverage

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Jaylon is leading the team in assisted tackles. Sean Lee is the gamechanger at linebacker. Would be nice to see Jaylon Play the weakside and get to use his speed to run free to plays but i doubt it being this is his first year basically and he is learning the MLB position. Lets hope durant can be decent out there or Gurley may have a big big day.
Exactomundo. Good post brother.

I'm worried about quality and depth at linebacker with Lee being out.