Lee out

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I look at the facts and don't have bias towards a player whether good or bad. You explain then how 1 player plays every snap and another player plays spot duty but both have almost the same tackles.

Jaylon per snap has been better then Lee. Crazy part is Jaylon is essentially a rookie and not 100 percent.

I'm glad we have 2 very good LBers but this false statement that Lee has been great in coverage is silly. Jaylon has the speed to get to the ball carrier while Lee relies on instincts.

The difference is that through 3 games according to NFL.com is that Lee has 25 tackles, 23 of which are solo. Smith has 24 but only 11 are solos. Smith has been doing a lot of piling on 8 yds down the field.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Next man up. Durant and J. smith need to step up and fill the gap.

John813

Reaction score
Damn. No Lee or Hitchens. Jaylon and co have to step up.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
No official word yet. Game time decision and up to Lee. Best he sits and most of you are overrating the Rams like they are a Super bowl contender. With Lee or without we are winning this one easily. They have beaten 2 lousy football teams people!!!

We have beat 2 bad teams, too. What is your point?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

GORICO

Reaction score
Huge plus for Rams running game but we'll be fine

Cowboys LB Sean Lee (questionable, hamstring) is not expected to play Sunday against the Rams.

Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Cowboys will "err on the side of caution" with Lee, who was absent from practice all week. Lee is perennially among the league's best run-stopping linebackers, so this is a boost for Todd Gurley's outlook.
no Lee is huge bummer for cowboys

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The difference is that through 3 games according to NFL.com is that Lee has 25 tackles, 23 of which are solo. Smith has 24 but only 11 are solos. Smith has been doing a lot of piling on 8 yds down the field.
I disagree with the piling on 8 yards downfield. I have seen many times Smith was first guy there and close to line of scrimmage.

That being said i value your opinion as you have a ton of football knowledge

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Lee has been a liability. Also, when’s the last time he’s forced a turnover or gotten a sack?
I agree. Many folk give Lee a pass since he is a favorite around here but would they say the same thing for a player they dislike? Just look at what they say about Byron Jones or even Jaylon Smith.

Lee isn't that same coverage guy as before. I'm not saying he is a bad player and we will miss him today but he has struggled in coverage

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Per snap he has been more productive whether you agree or not that is facts
Sorry but Smith is garbage right now. He played pretty decent against the Giants but thats it. You wanna talk about his "speed", but dude looks like he's running in quicksand. When is he ever in the back field? Where are all the solo tackles? Jaylon is always running after someone instead of actually making the stop himself. I hope he improves but he's definitely the liability, not Lee.

Of all people, you throw Lee under the bus lmao