Leighton Vander Esch will go TOP 10. He is the Next Brian Urlacher

jday

Reaction score
You ROCK jday!
I can easily pull the steam whistle chain on that 1 tech #50s Velveeta's train ,wow! can you just imagine after a year of him getting polished up& refining his finesse by grinding against our offensive line stalwarts what this side x side double doored refrigerator COULD RENDER HAVOC UPON,,,he is SPEEDY for being a gargantuan defensive dreadnought,,,(he seems to grizzly bear paw swipe at times, just like my dad would when he'd get drunk& mean mad at me,back when:laugh:)
Concercerning #32 EVAN'S, he's a 'dart that can sizzle' in & unload to the negative on enemy plans, but man,I'll lay my whole sack full of pennies down on that Lambert-esque looking player the O.P. is all about,,,so,of between those two,That big #50 is looking to me as being immediately less polished to plug-n-play than that neck-braced LB from Idaho (IMO)

With Vita Vea, it all depends on where he goes. If he goes to a 3-4 team, he will likely disappear. But if we could somehow put him on the same line as David Irving and Demarcus Lawrence, it's all over for the oppositions run game next year.

And for Dallas that is the key above all keys. If they want to ground & pound, they have to shut the oppositions run down. Vita might just be the one add that would help Dallas do that better than anyone they could possibly get in the whole draft. Not because he's the best player available, but because he's the best fit for what this scheme needs.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
With Vita Vea, it all depends on where he goes. If he goes to a 3-4 team, he will likely disappear. But if we could somehow put him on the same line as David Irving and Demarcus Lawrence, it's all over for the oppositions run game next year.

And for Dallas that is the key above all keys. If they want to ground & pound, they have to shut the oppositions run down. Vita might just be the one add that would help Dallas do that better than anyone they could possibly get in the whole draft. Not because he's the best player available, but because he's the best fit for what this scheme needs.
I can COPY THAT in a big picture sort of way,Friend! as simple reasoning points to 1 of those 3 maulers continually zippering into the enemies rear area and dropping some painful hurt on their plans:thumbup:

gmoney112

Reaction score
What? Urlacher was like a 6'4 240 pound safety in college. He put on 20 pounds for the Combine and still ran under a 4.6

He was incredible, especially in coverage given his size. The background was undoubtedly beneficial in that.

Point being, there are a lot of big athletic guys, there is one Urlacher. And I like Vander Esch, but he's not going top 10

ghst187

Reaction score
Nice player, not a first rounder IMO but I suspect someone will take him late first, hope it’s not us unless everyone else we want is gone and we got a coup of a trade down.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Do 3-4 NT not get recognition? That is news to me. It's not like Vea was attacking shoulders and swimming guys at Washington.

And running the ball yourself doesn't cause teams to run the ball too. If anything it drives them to pass so as to score quickly in the limited time left if you are successful. PAssing and stopping the pass is the key to points in the NFL. We all know this but most people around here seem to refuse to accept it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
DZ-RFX8W0AA65bG.jpg

Ky31

Reaction score
I’m not that impressed...Evans is far better in my opinion!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yeah. No.

But I hope so. The more players I don’t really like at 19 that go before us, the better.

LOL LOL ..I keep seeing at 19, you don't want OL or WR and now this. Got me curious, who you targeting at 19?

Gaede

Reaction score
I may be wrong on this. But there is something about this guy I don't like.