Let’s be clear, Dak carried the team

Jarntt

Reaction score
Nitpick all you want. Dak carried the team. He deserves props.
Yup. Some throws he shouldn't have made for sure and could have had a few picks, but that is most QBs most games. When you throw it 50 times it will be the case for sure. He looked very comfortable back there and didn't look like any rust or lingering issue from the ankle or shoulder. We still need to be better in the red zone but what a great week 1 for Dak. I suspect if you weren't a Cowboy hater you had to be pulling for the guy tonight...Such a class guy and great leader and yes a damn good QB too

RS12

Reaction score
Kurt Warner on the national broadcast seemed to think the 85 pass to 15 run was specific to this particular opponent because they are stout in the middle and vulnerable on the edge FWIW. Said it was absolutely the right game plan multiple times.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Dak played great. He made only a few errant throws and the INT wasn’t his fault.

I can’t stand the refs. They always seem to call ticky tack penalties against the team when it matters, but for the opponent it’s always selective amnesia. I knew that Tampa wasn’t going to get a single call against them on that final drive (except for the obvious false start which had to be called).

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
People will complain about the pass happy offense. I thought it was brilliant. Neutralized the TB front 7 with Zeke providing pass blocking in Martin’s absence.

So did I.

I’m shocked at how good Dak was really. Hasn’t played in that long and came out and orchestrated a game like that on the road.

That was big time.

We win that game if the ref calls a clear push off or make one of the other several plays handed to us on a platter.

Dallas should’ve won that game.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
This was the rare game this season when we don’t have an advantage at QB.

The season gets much easier after tonight.

I hate that we didn’t win. We should always win when we are +3 in turnovers.

DanA

Reaction score
That was two franchise quarterbacks playing at a high level.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So did I.

I’m shocked at how good Dak was really. Hasn’t played in that long and came out and orchestrated a game like that on the road.

That was big time.

We win that game if the ref calls a clear push off or make one of the other several plays handed to us on a platter.

Dallas should’ve won that game.
So does he suck or not? Pappy wants to know....