Let’s be clear, Dak carried the team

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So did I.

I’m shocked at how good Dak was really. Hasn’t played in that long and came out and orchestrated a game like that on the road.

That was big time.

We win that game if the ref calls a clear push off or make one of the other several plays handed to us on a platter.

Dallas should’ve won that game.

This was what I liked about Dak. I didn't know he'd play at THIS level, but the way he carries himself and the way he was throwing the ball before the injury last year was why I was all in on Dak in the offseason.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t make evaluations on one performance.

Tonight though Dak was simply incredible all things considered and that’s just the reality.
Lol! You guys probably judge Roger and Troy on their bad games!

tico

Reaction score
He made 3 big time clutch throws in his final drive!!!!
1 was the called back on #77 "hold"

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dallas looks ready to do something now.

If there is a Gilmore trade available they should make it.

I'd go for that too. See if they'll take a 2nd for Gilmore. Maybe throw in a player if we need to. Maybe we can get them to take Anthony Brown?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
World you trade Gallup and a 3? That might do it

You know? I'd consider it, but Gallup came up big in the game too, but I'd be okay with trading Gallup and a 3rd. The reason I was throwing Anthony Brown in there was because we actually have a surplus of CBs. But, since we're probably going to lose Gallup to FA after the season, I'd be ok with that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dak played well today.

I literally think I could come up w/ 8 plays where he missed wide open guys for TDs. The post corners and deep drags were open all night long. I seriously am wondering if he has the arm strength to throw it now. He left a ton of points out there. Maybe that shoulder injury might be more serious than we think.

Sure he threw it 58 times....but he was late a bunch and really never pushed it down field.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
40 million per year, Worth EVERY PENNY... he should have had 500+ yards if not for the stupid drops by Lamb and Gallup.

TheHerd

Reaction score
You know? I'd consider it, but Gallup came up big in the game too, but I'd be okay with trading Gallup and a 3rd. The reason I was throwing Anthony Brown in there was because we actually have a surplus of CBs. But, since we're probably going to lose Gallup to FA after the season, I'd be ok with that.
Oh I’d give Brown for nothing! I was working on a trade that night actually get Gilmore here

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
no.... If I were another team with a brain, I wouldn't trade a doughnut for Anthony Brown.