Let’s be clear, Dak carried the team

Romotil45

Reaction score
You can't have it both ways. Yes, a pick is a pick if you want to view it through that lens. If so, a dropped interception is still not an interception and therefore shouldn't be mentioned. If you want to add on "should be" interceptions to make him look worse, then remove the interceptions that aren't his fault. It's only fair. If you're unwilling to be fair, that shows an agenda.

Again what agenda. Critism is not an agenad. Do you agree that both dropped ints were bad decisions and/or bad throws by Dak that could have been easily picked ?

RonWashington

Reaction score
In what world is a pick and 2 picks dropped excellent ? Considering he put it up 58 times Dak played OK. Not excellent.

With our sand like defense Dak & the receivers kept this from being a blow out . I don’t know what game you were watching

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Again what agenda. Critism is not an agenad. Do you agree that both dropped ints were bad decisions and/or bad throws by Dak that could have been easily picked ?
Criticism isn't an agenda, in and of itself. Your unfairness to Dak is. If you are only wanting to make him look worse but unwilling to excuse things that aren't his fault, that shows an agenda.

As for your question, I don't think the first "drop" was a drop. It was a poorly thrown ball (under thrown) in which the defender was only able to get one hand on the ball. It wasn't in his bread basket. This is was just a bad throw.

The 2nd would most likely have been picked had the one defender not tipped it because the 2nd defender was in position to intercept it barring a blatant drop. That throw was a bad decision.

The actual interception was a perfectly thrown ball to CeeDee which should have been caught. You could argue he shouldn't have tried to fit the ball in that spot on first down, but it most definitely shouldn't have been a ball that resulted in an interception. It was perfectly placed.

There are better opportunities to be critical of Dak that may have cost us points, like his bad throw to CeeDee on the first possession and his poor placement on the short pass to Zeke in the red zone which likely prevented Zeke from scoring on 2nd down rather than bringing up the tipped ball interception that was clearly not his fault.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Last I checked dropped INT’s are not stats anyone counts . Brady had two picks himself yet he led his team to the game winning points are we supposed to say aww shucks he was “ average “ . Sometimes I’m not sure what would impress anyone.