Let’s be real here - why all of the ridiculous threads?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Let’s be real here - why all of the ridiculous threads?​

Because people are pissed right now ........ some of us were lucky enough to watch the Jimmy Johnson teams ........ and what we have marched out there for the last 27 years have not been that, has not even been close.

People will calm down in a few days

And if they can beat Brady it will be all sunshine and lollipops.

CelticPunk

Reaction score
Because people are pissed right now ........ some of us were lucky enough to watch the Jimmy Johnson teams ........ and what we have marched out there for the last 27 years have not been that, has not even been close.

Good point

RonWashington

Reaction score
I get it, but let’s not hate on the good players we have. What does that accomplish?

What’s the temperature in the room on the long snapper . Missed extra point and on a punt Brian Anger has to play WR and gets tackled . Not to mention Turpin doing his Josh Hamilton imitation in CF handing the Commodore the punt like a gift . John Fasels troops need to show better in Florida .

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
You have reserved yourself to going down with the Dak ship. It's not admirable or brave. It's foolish and preventable.

I'm sure at one time you were an actual fan of the team and wanted them to succeed, but you lost your way somewhere (maybe around the Romo time) and now you're just happy to see Dak play an extra week.
Did the band keep playing this time?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys just played the worst game they’ve played all season and are stumbling into the playoffs. It’s pretty obvious why there’s so much negativity. Most fans can see the writing that’s on the wall.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys just played the worst game they’ve played all season and are stumbling into the playoffs. It’s pretty obvious why there’s so much negativity. Most fans can see the writing that’s on the wall.
That writing can be proven wrong if our Oline and Dline show up.

RS12

Reaction score

Let’s be real here - why all of the ridiculous threads?​

Thats just it. Some people are finally getting a clue and being real.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I’ve seen posts today that are negative toward Dak, T Diggs, and Parsons. I don’t get it - do you all really want to cut Micah, Diggs, and Dak? 12-5 two years in a row and you want to cut all three?? Why would we be done with Micah and Diggs - no idea where your logic comes from!?? As for Dak, I get the frustration - I was at the game in Washington yesterday and he played terribly. I doubt that happens again Monday night.

As for Parsons and Diggs - seriously?!? Let’s just start hating on great players - because that makes sense…

That was sarcasm, btw..
Any loss does that to this board, the game day thread would make a great PhD thesis in psychosis. It never ceases to amaze how a win means nothing but a loss means everything.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

With lots of whining still thrown in

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score

SHHHEEEEET I wish! Even if we destroy Tampa mofo's will still hate. And you know it

Blackrain

Reaction score
Neither have shown up in a while.
But that's the funny thing about this team and DAk.

As bad as they played yesterday in a week they can play just that good it makes no sense they are inconsistent they are unpredictable.

But when on their game they can beat anyone in the NFC

At any point in time you can have a game like the Vikings game..,

IceBowler

Reaction score
No it does it to weak minded men who can't handle losing a game. People complain about the athletes getting paid too much to play a kids game, but yet we have grown men crying over same game for free lol. Pretty comical.
^^^ This .. in a nutshell. Well put!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
But that's the funny thing about this team and DAk.

As bad as they played yesterday in a week they can play just that good it makes no sense they are inconsistent they are unpredictable.

But when on their game they can beat anyone in the NFC

At any point in time you can have a game like the Vikings game..,
They really haven’t been on their game since they beat Minnesota. If yesterday’s game was simply just a real bad performance, after having a number of real good performances it wouldn’t be as concerning. But you could almost see this coming based on their play in recent weeks. Doubt anyone was impressed with their performance against Houston and Tennessee. You can’t just flip a switch when the playoffs start and get back to playing your best football from seven weeks ago.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes, brother, it's worrisome. Hope this coaching staff can somehow get our trenches to show up all of a sudden entering the playoffs.
From my experience of watching many years of playoff football good things that have disappeared for weeks don’t usually all of a sudden reappear in the playoffs. Once you start trending in the wrong direction it’s hard to stop it in postseason especially on the road. Injuries have certainly hurt the defense and the OL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
From my experience of watching many years of playoff football good things that have disappeared for weeks don’t usually all of a sudden reappear in the playoffs. Once you start trending in the wrong direction it’s hard to stop it in postseason especially on the road. Injuries have certainly hurt the defense and the OL
100% correct! Sad but true.

I have berated this team all season long for having cut 5th round draft pick, big NT John Ridgeway, early in the season, especially now that we've needed healthy big DTs in our interior D-line late this season. Yesterday, Ridgeway showed up and made some big key stops against our rush inside for the Commanders. I'm at this point giving up on this front office and Dan Quinn being able to figure out who to draft and keep to fix our interior D-line. So upsetting since Ridgeway has greatly progressed into a very good and young rookie DT for our division opponent as I thought he would. Our front office and D-Coordinator seriously dropped the ball. :mad:

Blackrain

Reaction score
They really haven’t been on their game since they beat Minnesota. If yesterday’s game was simply just a real bad performance, after having a number of real good performances it wouldn’t be as concerning. But you could almost see this coming based on their play in recent weeks. Doubt anyone was impressed with their performance against Houston and Tennessee. You can’t just flip a switch when the playoffs start and get back to playing your best football from seven weeks ago.
I hear you it certainly does seem like we nosedive at the end of the season

Very frustrating to watch it unfold when we have so much talent on this team.