Let Dak walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayFord

Reaction score
Give dak the defense that we currently have and he wouldnt lose a game

the defense when Dak was playing was giving up 20 before half and almost 20 after half and not getting turnovers

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Way to ignore the rest of the post explaining why it would be dumb...... if you’re going to quote somebody. Quote the whole post. Or else your response is stupid because it lacks full context.

I'm a hit and run poster. Leave me alone...

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yeah you're right. Being 11-2 with a stranglehold on the 1 seed and being the favorite for MVP wasn't a contribution at all, Mr. There's never been a better QB than Dak Prescott.

Lol “favorite for MVP” and the team doesn’t skip a beat without him.

Yes you’re right the team had no chance without him.
:laugh::laugh:

the same eagles franchise that has a better winning % without Wentz than with him since he was drafted.

:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I do like the made up “favorite for MVP” award you’ve created to argue your point though.​

Havic

Reaction score
Dak is a really good Qb, and should be paid in the 29-32 range. 35+ I want a Rodgers or a Mahomes type Qb

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yeah you're right. Being 11-2 with a stranglehold on the 1 seed and being the favorite for MVP wasn't a contribution at all, Mr. There's never been a better QB than Dak Prescott.

For my next username. I’ll make it

DakPresbetterthanWentz

just for you big guy.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak had a losing record before all the OL injuries , and a losing record last year , so am not sure what makes Dak worth 40 mil .

Once he learns how to slide without breaking his ankle he will be worth 60 mil. Bank on it.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dak had a losing record before all the OL injuries , and a losing record last year , so am not sure what makes Dak worth 40 mil .
Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.

The performance from Dalton today are the type of performances that have fooled his fans and ownership.

Volume numbers against a terrible pass defense.

Dude had half almost half his passing TDs last season against teams picking 2nd and 4th in the draft.

Stat-stuffing scrub.

cern

Reaction score
i like dak, but wouldn't mortgage the farm for one prized steer. after figuring out what we can afford to pay him, make the offer with a deadline to accept it or let the cowboys know he wont take the deal. if he won't take the deal, time to move on. though i wouldn't be opposed to tagging him again with the idea of trading him.

cern

Reaction score
is it against the rules for dak to start a go fund me account.

Status
Not open for further replies.