Let the Josh Gordon to Cowboys speculation begin!

RS12

Reaction score
I d be shocked if they weren't interested. Doubt it happens though. Guy is a top 10 WR talent.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I heard from a die hard Browns fan that he admitted himself in for drug rehab. If true, his career is over as a NFL receiver. Besides, my answer would be no regardless.

Sydla

Reaction score
See, now this is a risk I would take. He probably won't get big offers and you'd be bringing him in knowing he's a big risk. You bring him in with the hopes he can be a #2 on your team but you don't build any plans you have at WR around him either.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
See, now this is a risk I would take. He probably won't get big offers and you'd be bringing him in knowing he's a big risk. You bring him in with the hopes he can be a #2 on your team but you don't build any plans you have at WR around him either.
I agree that these are the types of gambles that JJones should take if he must......the 2nd rounders injury/drug guys have to stop.......if they fall to the 6th sure.....any UDFA sure........guys cut from other teams that might need a change of scenery, sure.......guys like Terrelle Pryor that don't cost a draft pick or a big contract

Having said all that.....JGordon still might be too toxic for this team.....it is easy to say not to count on them but they still take up a roster spot and practice reps....if they are good then you have to start relying on them and then they burn you like McClain

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Yes, because the one thing we don't have enough of is suspended players who are in rehab.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don't know, Gordon is just one of those guys. He's a monster when on the field. I'd probably toss a small contract at him, at the very least.

Thomas82

Reaction score
how-crazy-are-you-5.png

Not crazy at all...I never said anything about hoping that we pick him up. We all know that every time a big name hits free agency or gets released by a team, the media always stirs the pot by saying the Cowboys have some interest.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Can this boy really produce the numbers on tbe field? That is what really counts. Yes?? Sign him season to season. He can not demand more. If, he ****s it up...say good bye. Simple.

Sydla

Reaction score
I agree that these are the types of gambles that JJones should take if he must......the 2nd rounders injury/drug guys have to stop.......if they fall to the 6th sure.....any UDFA sure........guys cut from other teams that might need a change of scenery, sure.......guys like Terrelle Pryor that don't cost a draft pick or a big contract

Having said all that.....JGordon still might be too toxic for this team.....it is easy to say not to count on them but they still take up a roster spot and practice reps....if they are good then you have to start relying on them and then they burn you like McClain

Probably.

And despite what some of the homers think, from Gordon's perspective, this is probably not the best place for him. This team simply doesn't have the culture that would keep him in line.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Probably.

And despite what some of the homers think, from Gordon's perspective, this is probably not the best place for him. This team simply doesn't have the culture that would keep him in line.
lol. Jerry could room him with Dez and Gregory...that should keep his head on straight!:huh:

Yajsllim

Reaction score
dang! I wish we was interested in him he is pretty awesome but he is probably out of the league ha

Hoofbite

Reaction score
It's almost like people are begging to be disappointed.

Oh, please sign this guy without any chance of being available!