Let the pilgrimage to the Draft Zone begin

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Whoop-de-doo.

At some point, it gets really difficult to think a few college kids are going to change the culture of Jerry's 21st century Cowboys. Dak and Zeke almost did it in 2016, but look at us now...same old, same old.

RamziD

Reaction score
Hopefully we get a top 15 pick, maybe better if we mail it in next week (shouldn’t be hard)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Without a top QB we aren’t going anywhere. But JJ won’t get rid of Dak

And he shouldn't. Even Jerry knows his organization sucks and its his fault. He won't use Dak as a scapegoat for that. He's just going to hope and pray Dak can win in spite of Jerry's piss poor leadership.

Gaede

Reaction score
Maybe we will pick lucky number 18 and get us another Bobby Carpenter

jgboys1

Reaction score
Hopefully we lose next week and any teams that are ahead of win,so we can improve our draft position.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Hopefully we lose next week and any teams that are ahead of win,so we can improve our draft position.

Normally Id say "no way, its still the sheagles, I wanna beat them no matter what!" (and honestly I prob still will come next Sunday) but right now I actually am thinking not only a better draft slot, but how depressing it would be to finish the season 5-1 in the division in such a disappointing playoff-less year....even our 13-3 year last year was 3-3 in the division......I dunno I guess its a win win either way.......if Philthy somehow loses to Oakland tomorrow though and we can spoil the #1 seed for them next week then that will easily take priority....#0RingsForever! :igglestrophy:

jgboys1

Reaction score
Normally Id say "no way, its still the sheagles, I wanna beat them no matter what!" (and honestly I prob still will come next Sunday) but right now I actually am thinking not only a better draft slot, but how depressing it would be to finish the season 5-1 in the division in such a disappointing playoff-less year....even our 13-3 year last year was 3-3 in the division......I dunno I guess its a win win either way.......if Philthy somehow loses to Oakland tomorrow though and we can spoil the #1 seed for them next week then that will easily take priority....#0RingsForever! :igglestrophy:
That would be nice, but I think the Eagles take care of business tomorrow and beat the raiders.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I just remembered Jerry's hosting the draft. He'll wanna "make a splash" and do lots of interviews.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And he shouldn't. Even Jerry knows his organization sucks and its his fault. He won't use Dak as a scapegoat for that. He's just going to hope and pray Dak can win in spite of Jerry's piss poor leadership.
Dak couldn't be a scapegoat suspect if he played worth a dang think about that. He is very inaccurate and I'm not sure that improves but I'm willing to see next year but maybe draft a QB too just in case. See Brees and Phillip Rivers for example of how stuff could play out.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Good thing we don't have a cowboys song or something ridiculous like the eagles do..can you imagine the embarrassment of our ex players going out there singing some dumb crap on stage or even worse fans whoop-te-doing all over the place.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak couldn't be a scapegoat suspect if he played worth a dang think about that. He is very inaccurate and I'm not sure that improves but I'm willing to see next year but maybe draft a QB too just in case. See Brees and Phillip Rivers for example of how stuff could play out.
So when do you want to take a shot at one of these bum prospects? 1st round? 2nd?