Let the pilgrimage to the Draft Zone begin

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So when do you want to take a shot at one of these bum prospects? 1st round? 2nd?
I don't know if they bum prospects or not until they actually play some. 1st or 2nd would work for me because most of the better qb's are usually 1/2 rounders for whatever reason.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know if they bum prospects or not until they actually play some. 1st or 2nd would work for me because most of the better qb's are usually 1/2 rounders for whatever reason.

So you take a qb that early and just pray and hope that your defense and wide receivers get better? Because those holes are even worse then what we have st qb.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So you take a qb that early and just pray and hope that your defense and wide receivers get better? Because those holes are even worse then what we have st qb.
I don't think the defense and WR are that bad. We went 13-3 with dang near the same team a year ago. The d isn't the greatest and I can see some improvements needing to be made but with an inaccurate QB your doomed period. Some won't understand until its too late. How many qb's have improved their accuracy without switching to throwing mostly high percentage screen passes and the like? I'm sure its happened but not often.