let the so called fans star the bashing on y we lost!!!

9xxx11

Reaction score
utrunner07;2330453 said:
learn how to spell then maybe we will take you seriously.

Yea u try to txt on an iPhone...and then I will take U seriously, teacher...

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
We haven't played well since our game against GB.

This team lacks passion. And we love to play down to our opposition. There is no way that we should have let Cinci hang around...talent wise we are better than Washington...and I'm not going to even start on Arizona.

magic-sword

Reaction score
hmm, let me get my blinders in place - now please tell me what happened and how to think, act. :laugh2:

Don't want to ruffle feathers with what I thought I saw so I'll keep cheering win, lose or draw and only comment on the good things so I can keep on the bandwagon. Everything is great. (feels like the old USSR).

thank you

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
cowboys#1;2330474 said:
yea nice attitude. i bet you go far with that. its just a game. i still gotta work tomorrow.

Sure, go ahead and ignore the problems with the team if thats what makes you sleep better at night.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
9xxx11;2330345 said:
so I'm pretty sure after tonights lost everyone gonna jump off the cowboys wagon!!! Sum one start it sum along the lines if ... Romo sucks.. Cowboys suck... Defense suck... Offense Sucks.. So trolls make this ur one stop shop for all ur troll needs...
Are you saying that we are all bandwagon fans. I'm sure there are a few here but I am a die hard fan like damn near everyone hear. Teams get bashed by their fans all the time. Just because there is alot of bashing(rightfully so)this entire week doesn't mean we are jumping off the bandwagon. It just means we are pissed off. We have that right.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
CowboyMark;2330704 said:
Are you saying that we are all bandwagon fans. I'm sure there are a few here but I am a die hard fan like damn near everyone hear. Teams get bashed by their fans all the time. Just because there is alot of bashing(rightfully so)this entire week doesn't mean we are jumping off the bandwagon. It just means we are pissed off. We have that right.

If 9xxx11 says it, it must be true...
:rolleyes:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I'm an admitted HOMER and i don't like to bash my Cowboys, but I'm damn unhappy!:mad: