Let's all continue to blame the Cowboys QB

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak had every opportunity to shut everyone up yesterday.

Can anyone give even one example of play by Dak that made you exclaim, "Nice Play!"?
I think he made a few very nice throws, but again, he routinely comes out timid and inaccurate to start big games and then can’t make the biggest plays when they need them in the 4th.

He’s the type that can wow you once in a while with a crazy good throw or play. But when the lights are brightest, he doesn’t have the talent or moxie to get it done.

links18

Reaction score
Dak is average, and that’s not good enough unfortunately.
. Garrapolo is average. Dak is an inaccurate QB, whose saving Grace were his feet, which he refuses to use anymore, except in the worst possible circumstances.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
He sucked, he choked, he takes up franchise Qb money and consistently plays like a bottom 10 qb against good teams.

Been screaming this all year and the Dak army calls me crazy and not supportive. He is now holding the team back and the team has no out clause.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had every opportunity to shut everyone up yesterday.

Can anyone give even one example of play by Dak that made you exclaim, "Nice Play!"?

There were a couple "good" passes...ones i fully expect an NFL QB to make.

There were many in the dirt.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He's paid about 1/5th of the salary cap. With that kind of hit, he has to be better. There's plenty of blame to go around though. Kellen Moore sucks.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't "blame" Dak. I think Dak squeezes 100% of his abilities and I think he works as hard any anybody.

The problem ultimately is the front office decided to commit to a 2nd tier QB.. albeit a QB who is at the TOP of the 2nd tier.. probably a spot ahead of Cousins, Carr, etc.

It's hard to with 2nd tier QBs.... not impossible, just hard.
That's very fair and well said.

Much better than something like "he #%#&#&" which is the usual analysis.