Let's assume Prescott is tagged

willia451

Reaction score
MM should already know if he wants Dak or not. We need to sign Dak. Or don't. But the tag really does not help us.

If we don't sign Dak, bring in an aging veteran like Tom Brady on a 2 year deal (if he would do it). Draft Jake Fromm (he might drop to the 2nd round). Don't resign Cooper and go with what you have. Target WR in next year's draft.

Go all-in on defense in this year's draft besides QB. The entire defense needs a ton of help. We might even have to dive into FA this year to get it depending on LVE's status and what is available.

Just committing to Dak would make things a ton easier though. With the right coaches and cast he is a top 10 QB and can get the job done.

Just saying.

shabazz

Reaction score
Allot of delusional posters today I see. Dak is the QB for the foreseeable future. Allot of you will have to just deal with that. There will no QBs drafted in 1st, 2nd or 3rd rounds. Idc if Dak is tagged or not. The tag will only be a stop gap for future negotiations.

What is crazy is, everything just I said in the previous paragraph every poster who posted in this thread already knows. You guys are insane.

Dak will be franchised. Qb will be drafted. Dak will sign elsewhere as a FA after next season. The only insane thing would be signing the "Serviceable One" to Elite Money. MM not gonna let that happen on his watch. The "Garrett Guy" era is over

uvaballa

Reaction score
If they tag Dak and don’t work out a new deal before the season they better draft a QB in the first 3 rounds. Waiting another year for a long term deal likely means the price goes up. Time to make a decision and sign him now or start looking for his replacement.

erod

Reaction score
Stop feeding the hype. Fans were saying the same thing about Tua last year. One good season and fans think he’s Tom Brady. I bet he doesn’t live up to the hype. He may be a very good QB but doubt he’s as good as some are saying.

He's going to be far better than the guy we're about to give $200 million to. That's the point.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Weren’t you sure about Baker Mayfield? :lmao:
no QB Prospect with zero skins is worth and entire draft and then some to move up because of the no guarantee hes that good....

we are at 17 and that too far to move up plus Cinci needs a QB , if hes so cant ,miss and hes an OH kid, they arent taking offers..

if we were at 6 maybe you can make some offers to move to 1 but really i dont even think Lawerence next year is worth that, ive seen him regress a bit similar to Herbert and hes worth taking high but not trading the farm for..its ok moving up 4 -5 postions and even then thats costly but tryig to move up 16, not happening..

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Since Dak is such an amazing QB, Bengals should be willing to give us their first round pick in return for Dak. Burrow for Dak is a deal since Dak is elite according to many in this very forum.

uvaballa

Reaction score
He's going to be far better than the guy we're about to give $200 million to. That's the point.
That may be true but I’m not buying he’s going to be the best QB in the NFL like people think.